• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gematsu: Sony to hold Playstation Experience event in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worthy be like

hot-sweating-tv-comedy-central-key-and-peele.gif

slider

I'm probably misunderstanding but even if Bish confirms that dude's bona fide we're still in the dark, right? Great for building interested folk to a crescendo but ever so slightly frustrating.

Still, I'll happily get onboard. Choo choo!

Ishida

Banned
I'm probably misunderstanding but even if Bish confirms that dude's bona fide we're still in the dark, right? Great for building interested folk to a crescendo but ever so slightly frustrating.

Still, I'll happily get onboard. Choo choo!

Yes. We get absolutely nothing. Edge just gets to live.

AuRoN89

Banned
@0:13 you can clearly see Sweet Tooth sword and Sweet Chicks mask and the "theme" in the video is horror-based

2+2=4

Twisted Metal PS4

I didnt know that it works like this on gaf regarding insiderinformations and leaks.

So if you claim something, you have to report all of your Informations to the mods, so that they can verify or examine it?

I like that. Makes Gaf and the information of it trustworthy

So if a Insider claims there is FF7 Remake in Work :p that means the mods or Bish do know all the backgroundInformation about this case?

@0:13 you can clearly see Sweet Tooth sword and Sweet Chicks mask and the "theme" in the video is horror-based

2+2=4

Twisted Metal PS4

Jaffe has said that they're working on an action game and the actual genre is one that's popular today. But they just have what they feel is a fresh take on it. So it's definitely not TM since car combat basically no longer exists.

Sharpeye

Jaffe has said that they're working on an action game and the actual genre is one that's popular today. But they just have what they feel is a fresh take on it. So it's definitely not TM since car combat basically no longer exists.

He also at some point said he would like to make a slasher game starring Sweet Tooth, but I suppose that might fall under the horror genre which they said they're not doing.

Arion

Would that mean character action is also out?

Spared to live another day. Lay off the teasing in the future, please.

so is it safe to assume that something big may happen at the event like wasted implied?

Audioboxer

So 6 months ago. Being surprised that frequently by videogame makers is actually a surprise to me.

A short time ago from now yes, but prior to it I can't even remember the last time I was surprised. Probably some "betrayal" multiplatform title, but those aren't really surprises in our industry these days.

So is this a big reveal he is teasing that will make GAF go down for a day?

This is what he's been saying

If what I heard is true.....sweet mother of god. People will breakdown.

But dude trust me you want to be hyped.

Now, what I know may just be personal preference but I mean. I'm pretty sure people will be just as excited as me. So, I'll leave it at this and I won't say anything else in this thread again:

GET. HYPED. Even if you won't want to. GET. HYPED.

Since people are asking me to name things, and rate things on a scale from one to ten I'm just going to reply to this post. Yes. Everyone will be happy.

And he just got approved by Bish so signs point to it being good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom