• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genei Ibun Roku FE Overview Trailer

Sakura

Wow, the reincarnation outfit for Kiria looks so much better...

BEFORE (During the Treehouse Presentation)
iosirIP.png

AFTER (Overview trailer)
GIPXYf1.png

slay a bit.

Seems weird to change that, considering you can still see her thong hanging out in her regular outfit, and you can put the girls in bikinis.

rhandino

Banned
incoming post 'omg censored, f u nintendo' :^)
it was shown during the recent nintendo direct... and i think i'm the only one who assumed the change is for the joysound collab lol (apparently not)

Oh... wow, I didn't actually realize they changed Kiria's outfit in the actual game. We knew, of course, they had changed it for the Wii U karaoke software, but that's a confirmation that Kiria's zipper underwear is no more in the final game.

Heh, guess that outfit actually was going a bit too far.

Actually, those pants have been showed even before that. But people assumed it was an alt costume

I knew they were going to go with that for the official look because they most likely don't want another Fire Emblem: Fates and Lyn (Xenoblade X) mess.

EDIT: Found my post from that thread!
waiT, I just noticed something...

E3
xqEq8wr.jpg

Itsuki Aoi Trailer
4un8jUW.jpg

That part is also showed along the other characters wearing different costumes related to their work like the cook attire of Minamoto or the idol clothes of Tsubasa...

Most likely an Alternate Costume =P

Vlaphor

I thought I read somewhere that the change wasn't present in the game and was for some kind of karaoke service that wanted a few of the songs from this game, but wanted to be rated the Japanese equivalent of E.

L95

I didn't know this one is using Fire Emblem style attributes leveling (... May the RNG God have mercy on me.
edit: Hmm nevermind, could just be ordinary SMT level up there, they're not all +1 :|

FE can have +2 level ups, (was pretty rare in older games but got a bit more common recently, the unit needs to have over 100% growth rate)

Top Bottom