• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genres You Have No Interest In

Witcher 3 , super disappointed, after all the hype through out the years i finally tried it on PS5 a couple months ago and was so disappointed...
if you were really understanding of what it was aiming to bring to the genre...then you'd have bought it back in 2015.

if you didn't care or couldnt tell what it did well, after the sword of destiny trailer and reviews. then you won't get it now.

you waiting that long already says how you feel about it imo.

but if you turn around and buy elden and Starfield right away then that tells me your taste...

Melchiah

PVP
Sports
Racing sims
Fighting games
Run & hide horror
Open world

Basically, the vast majority of AAA space doesn't cater to my tastes these days. No arcade racing, and very little of good old survival horror and linear 3rd person RPGs/action-adventures. ☹️

Codes 208

-Turn based JRPG’s (excluding pokemon)
-racing sims
-metroidvanias
-16-bit “retro” indies
-2d fighters (a game like dbfz is great, but i much prefer the 3d fighting games like tenkaichi and raging blast. This also excludes smash bros since that game is a party game first and a brawler second)
-but most of all: any and all sports games. Yaaaawn

Last edited:

Just_one

if you were really understanding of what it was aiming to bring to the genre...then you'd have bought it back in 2015.

if you didn't care or couldnt tell what it did well, after the sword of destiny trailer and reviews. then you won't get it now.

you waiting that long already says how you feel about it imo.

but if you turn around and buy elden and Starfield right away then that tells me your taste...

i didnt like elden ring and still think starfield is a no man sky 2.0 so there is that

Top Bottom