• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio Reunion @ PAX 2009

That was great. Wish it was longer, or for it to happen more frequently. The part that made me almost choke from laughter was "slut-bitch"

And I do want to try Killing Floor now.

EviLore said:
Dear fucking cthulhu, Jazz English, your cafeteria dreamland nerdgasm Pinky and the Brain "manipulating not one but THREE! religions at school to get all the cute girls to talk to me" scheme of permanent virginity would've nearly ruined the event if not for the perfect reaction from the panel.

Absolutely. When he came up and said something like "I don't listen to the podcast" I knew that there was some shit going on, but reactions before and after his talk were hilarious.

Nizz

Just wanted to say thanks to all the GFW crew and everyone who made this reunion possible. Listening to it in podcast form made the dull job of mowing the lawn a whole lot better.

Just makes me wish this podcast was still around. I still listen to the splintered crew on their different podcasts: Out if the Game, Geekbox, A Life Well Wasted, Rebel FM.

But there was just something so special there in the GFW days. Anyway, thanks for everything guys. :D

Rahk

Glad someone is finally giving Killing Floor the props it deserves.

I got bored of it after about a week or so, but still have a game every now and then with friends. Should be fun to jump in with custom maps.

Top Bottom