• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
a rare bout of self-awareness:

HSVScdI.png

0096_2jstq.gif

Jason said:
Things are going wrong today

I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder....WHAT is so difficult about their setup? What are they changing all the time that their setup is not just constant? the QLs are bare minimum in terms of presentation, and all their streams use this same damn window boxes. They never change anything, so why is stuff working one day, and "going wrong" the next when nothing changes.

It's hard for me to believe this UPF has only been going for an hour.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder....WHAT is so difficult about their setup? What are they changing all the time that their setup is not just constant? the QLs are bare minimum in terms of presentation, and all their streams use this same day window boxes. They never change anything, so why is stuff working one day, and "going wrong" the next when nothing changes.
Their setup is derived from a complex television broadcast setup.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
the QLs are bare minimum in terms of presentation

Please god, I hope they never change the format for them.

I'm sorry, but I can't help but wonder....WHAT is so difficult about their setup? What are they changing all the time that their setup is not just constant? the QLs are bare minimum in terms of presentation, and all their streams use this same damn window boxes. They never change anything, so why is stuff working one day, and "going wrong" the next when nothing changes.

As per your other point, they are changing things lately (equipment mostly)....so shit is getting worked out.

Tagyhag

Lol ask any Youtuber or Twitch streamer that.

You can literally not change a thing and someday something randomly won't work. That's technology for you.

Lol ask any Youtuber or Twitch streamer that.

You can literally not change a thing and someday something randomly won't work. That's technology for you.

You're 100% correct, BUT, I honestly don't remember the constant issues that there seems to be now when other people were working with Jason.

The dude is probably exhausted and going through some shit, and while I feel horrible for him (he seems like a really nice guy), it kinda sucks when the paid content is "broken" in some way for a couple weeks now.

26 hours played and I FINALLY got my first Chicken Dinner in Battlegrounds! Found the Neogaf and GB discord servers and been playing squad games lately. They are way more fun than solo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom