• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOOM AND WOLFENSTEIN ON SWITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nintendo are in a real slump. All they have is games that look like they should be on Steam Greenlight and ports of old games.

So depressing. In the first year of the Switch I'll have bought Zelda, Mario/Rabbids, and Mario Odyssey...

515ujJl.jpg

lmaaaaoooo!!

Hasney

Nintendo are in a real slump. All they have is games that look like they should be on Steam Greenlight and ports of old games.

So depressing. In the first year of the Switch I'll have bought Zelda, Mario/Rabbids, and Mario Odyssey...

Yeah, damn that Wolfenstein 2. How did it get past Greenlight?!

Hasney

I posted that before that was announced.

But, I mean, who would want to play that on Switch other than someone who just owns a Switch? It's going to be the worst version.

Only version I can murder Nazis while on a train with!

Honestly, I'm probably getting FIFA and NBA on it too.

BTA

I still wanna give the Bravely games another shot sometime; they seem like they're really up my alley (and 2 has one of my favorite composers) but I got pretty spoiled for the first and no longer have the time to give to them.

This looks rad in any case.

TraBuch

Banned
I still wanna give the Bravely games another shot sometime; they seem like they're really up my alley (and 2 has one of my favorite composers) but I got pretty spoiled for the first and no longer have the time to give to them.

This looks rad in any case.
I never played the second one but the first is among the most overrated games in recent memory. Holy shit was it boring and repetitive and generic.

Now Radiant Historia, there's a game.

BTA

I never played the second one but the first is among the most overrated games in recent memory. Holy shit was it boring and repetitive and generic.

Now Radiant Historia, there's a game.

Radiant Historia is fucking wonderful; might be the first RPG I really really got into with no external influence, I think?

Excited for friends to get a chance to play it with the port, though I hope that original art DLC is a thing here.

BTA

I'm not sure why they played this like a surprise when the Direct info said this would be in it?

I got excited for something new.

justjim89

I like how Nintendo made no promises about revealing Smash, but the internet decided it was happening. So now everyone is mad that they're not talking about Smash.

Top Bottom