• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm with Dan in the "Bless Taco Bell" camp. I just won a BoneX, and that's in addition to the PS4 I already won. All without spending a dime.

Hasney

Explain this then

qV4dHBK.jpg

We need to accept that he is a lizardman

EGnrk0Y.gif

hamchan

So someone here recommended the Frame Trap podcast from Easy Allies and I have to thank them. I've listened to a few episodes now and it's pretty rad. I think they're better than both the Bombcast and the Beastcast at talking about what they've been playing. They go more in depth, bring up interesting topics and seem to know what they're talking about unlike Giant Bomb half the time.

Granted they have a whole podcast dedicated to it rather than whatever time limit Giant Bomb places on themselves for those segments and they aren't as naturally funny as the Beastcast.

Gandie

Dudes, I made a mistake last year and bought a 27 inch 1080p monitor as my main screen for my PC. Now I want to add a second screen for GB stuff and twitch streams. It would be a waste to add a better but smaller screen (G Sync or 4k/WQHD), but I really don't want to invest in 1080p in 2017.

Hasney

Watching an LTT video that's not on YT yet about a $120 HDMI cable that adds AA and has a damn good upscaler... And it fucking works. Damn.

Been watching Game Informer's Super Replay of RE4 and one episode is particularly great.

They do an impression of Dan asking 'him' questions with just refrains of "Yeah!" in his voice until about halfway into the episode where it turns out Dan's actually on the episode lol

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
thanks to vinny for that extended talk on the corrections section ✊🏾

everyone who gave me shit itt about “being creepy” can eat a dick for real

BTA

Been watching Game Informer's Super Replay of RE4 and one episode is particularly great.

They do an impression of Dan asking 'him' questions with just refrains of "Yeah!" in his voice until about halfway into the episode where it turns out Dan's actually on the episode lol

lmao
I watched the start of that for the YEAHs but I didn't know he was actually on it after

BTA

Gonna watch the QL later but if it's good Tokyo Dark's getting added to my VN backlog I guess.

Which is currently... CxM, V3 (probably overlapping with CxM's final route at this point), The Letter, and Chaos;Child if I'm gonna limit it to things I think I'll actually finish this year.

oti

Banned
I've been playing so much lately.

Destiny 2 finished (not doing the Raid)
Marvel vs. Capcom Story finished (I just needed to know, man)
Mario + Rabbids finished (👍)
Knack 2 (chapter 5 or something)
Tried ReCore (meh)

Guess I could try to finish Knack 2 or move on to Uncharted Lost Legacy.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I've been playing so much lately.

Destiny 2 finished (not doing the Raid)
Marvel vs. Capcom Story finished (I just needed to know, man)
Mario + Rabbids finished (👍)
Knack 2 (chapter 5 or something)
Tried ReCore (meh)

Guess I could try to finish Knack 2 or move on to Uncharted Lost Legacy.

Man ReCore is such a bummer

jaina

Career mode in NBA 2k18 doesn't look as good as last year, but having a GM story mode makes me want it. I'll wait until it's cheap.

2k17 also made me a monster
Interesting, so your avatar is also from a face scan character creator? WWE2K?

Also, I put ReCore back on my wishlist because of the "definitive" additions. Expected the added stuff to improve the core grind at the end. Worst case I'll cheat engine.

Fantastapotamus

The new content doesn't fix it?

I thought the problems were mostly that it was missing those contents?

I thought they just added the fourth frame? Is there more?
Not that they could add anything to make me replay that game, the combat is just not interesting enough.

jambo

So someone here recommended the Frame Trap podcast from Easy Allies and I have to thank them. I've listened to a few episodes now and it's pretty rad. I think they're better than both the Bombcast and the Beastcast at talking about what they've been playing. They go more in depth, bring up interesting topics and seem to know what they're talking about unlike Giant Bomb half the time.

Granted they have a whole podcast dedicated to it rather than whatever time limit Giant Bomb places on themselves for those segments and they aren't as naturally funny as the Beastcast.

Is that the guys who said that now is a bad time for Nazi killing video games to come out?

Lari

Barely slept last night, there was this loud party from a party house nearby.

They played Despacito not once, not twice, but thrice!

Fantastapotamus

When I San Francisco friend and I once took over the Spotify playlist and only played weird, mostly bad Austrian/German songs the entire night and nobody seemed to notice or care.

And when I say weird I mean really weird

Edit: I kinda forgot what point I wanted to make here uhhh...SteamWorld Dig seems good?

No, that's Michael Cole from the PS2 wrestiling game WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain

is that the one that was just fucking insane with its hardcore match stuff

like, leaving the arena and doing all sorts of nutty shit in the street

Congratulations, you live next to John Vignocchi

ot$

Top Bottom