• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm one of the ones who said why the shitty rules but I've also certainly also talked about how I loved the 2nd episode. That's a really dumb generalisation.

Yeah you're right. I didn't mean to generalise. There's certainly an element of truth to what I said but I shouldn't have worded it the way I did. Having a bit of a rough day here, my apologies.

What if their Monday content stayed awesome like it is and they killed the abomination that is UPF on a Friday?

What a horrible idea.

You know you guys don't have to watch all their content, right? You can pass on shows you have no interest in or time for, and at the same time they can exist for others who do have the time or interest.

Curufinwe

I still like listening to the guys chat and seeing games I haven't heard of before on UPF. It's not super exciting, but it's relaxing and usually the segments don't out stay their welcome. I hope Jeff went out and bought a widescreen monitor after Rorie was so happy with his on the last UPF.

I think the most important thing to remember is that my village can finally get fibre so I'll actually be able to watch GB livestreams that arent through Youtube without my shitty 2mb connection buffering all the time!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah you're right. I didn't mean to generalise. There's certainly an element of truth to what I said but I shouldn't have worded it the way I did. Having a bit of a rough day here, my apologies.

Eh don't worry about it, I think I worded it way more harshly then I meant to . :p The rules seem dumb at first but they make it work really well.

Valtýr

I think there's a shift me for in regard to PUBG video game content. At first I was ok watching it just to watch it because PUBG as new and exciting. Over time I'm more interested in somewhat higher level play (or at least the attempt at higher level player) or super over the top antics. GB playing weekly isnt giving them enough time to gel as a team so they keep crumbling during engagements.

Waypoint does streams daily and is always the same team so they've managed to figure out their strategies. Polygon still does weekly but they do custom games so they lean in on the crazy antics.

What a horrible idea.

You know you guys don't have to watch all their content, right? You can pass on shows you have no interest in or time for, and at the same time they can exist for others who do have the time or interest.

I think it's pretty much accepted that by paying £30 a year the Duders are obligated to only make content which appeals to me.

So, from today, Jeff and Brad are being shipped to the East coast, Ben and Jason are moving to Gamespot, and it's PUBG all day every day in NYC.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
What a horrible idea.

i wish they let us filter the website by cast - that way people will have a feed of only content with people they enjoy

Maybe it's just down to my current mood, but I've actually been enjoying the UPF's a hell of a lot recently. They don't seem any more or less focused than a few months ago but I feel like the current line-up is able to provide some really entertaining, laid-back discussion. It's kind of like having a second weekly bombcast with a bonus Rorie for extra awesome.

Agree regarding skipping content you're not interested in. I have no interest in PUBG, and so skip the murder island streams. They'res so much more available so it doesn't really matter( although mondays are now boring due to no BitE)

LiK

Agree regarding skipping content you're not interested in. I have no interest in PUBG, and so skip the murder island streams. They'res so much more available so it doesn't really matter( although mondays are now boring due to no BitE)

Monday Murder Island!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Though seriously, if the last 30 minutes is how Dan usually plays I'm surprised he put in 70 hours of just doing that.

Razor is very cute though.

GB(west)(east) is great guys.

UPF is cool, PubG is alright, Ben is rad, Abby's cool!

Dan's act is starting to grow old on me though but he's great too.

Everyone is great. Except David what the fuck does david even do?

Just finished the 1099 episode with Abby. Really good chat, was interesting to hear Abby's thoughts on the community, her coworkers, and what she's hopeful to get to try out in terms of content ideas.

Just finished the 1099 episode with Abby. Really good chat, was interesting to hear Abby's thoughts on the community, her coworkers, and what she's hopeful to get to try out in terms of content ideas.

Agreed, it was really good. I have enjoyed the 1099 GB episodes quite a bit!

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I think almost all of GB's video editors have said at one point that they want to do more edited content. But we actually got less and less over the years. I hope she gets to do it.

Valtýr;244443372 said:
*completely speculation* I wouldn't be surprised if we started seeing some more edited game videos like some of the Polygon stuff.

Yeah, it wasn't mentioned in connection with her edited ideas comments, but she mentioned offhandedly at one point that she had been watching every Monster Factory video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom