• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

rmanthorp

No but really more Merry please

She quotes gurren logos in her twitter bio so maybe she could teach Dan a fucking lesson.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
bringing all the crabs

I'm not sure I understand

kulapik

Oh god I watched the video that said the Turd Miles per hour thing but I can't remember which one was right now. Can someone help me?

Also, TV Guide got snubbed :(

AkIRA_22

6on3xiE.gif

Love it

kulapik

My two month trial is finishing this monday, gotta download stuff for the next month at least. Bandwith, stay with me pls.

Easily my least favorite GB thread title. If it has to be about Dan, again, at least come up with something funny.

We had a pun last time. Only good old fashioned toilet humour can wash that stink away!

(love you Keyser)

Oh god I watched the video that said the Turd Miles per hour thing but I can't remember which one was right now. Can someone help me?

Fibbage!

bringing all the crabs

I'm not sure I understand

She literally brought crab to Danny's stream.

...actually, no, they ordered it didn't they? Amendment tiiime

Zaph

U7Y1h4m.png

Poor Cam, left out again. But seriously, what does he even do at Gamespot? Whenever Danny's out of the office, Cam doesn't make any content. Maybe he deals with publisher stuff?

Jams775

"Peter seemed to be a jaded husk of a man today. After going through his Twitter timeline and Facebook photos, and crossreferencing with the DSM-5, I'm fairly certain I can diagnose Jeff and recommend some lifestyle changes." This is really creepy and overly personal!

I honestly think they've been the same person all this time.

I now have proof!

There's still a mention of Jeff in the OP!

This thread is a farce!

Somehow I managed to mess up correcting that. Fixed now :p

I also fixed the DP bit. I'd love to just link a timestamp on Danny's stream but fuuuuuu that thing is so long! Anyone, hopefully it's slightly less creepy now/more obviously a reference to a thing that happened.

I think I won't go so meta next time. It's not as fun as I was expecting. Still think these guys need their due, though. Especially Danny, who is basically the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

robotrock

Banned
Somehow I managed to mess up correcting that. Fixed now :p

I also fixed the DP bit. I'd love to just link a timestamp on Danny's stream but fuuuuuu that thing is so long! Anyone, hopefully it's slightly less creepy now/more obviously a reference to a thing that happened.

I think I won't go so meta next time. It's not as fun as I was expecting. Still think these guys need their due, though. Especially Danny, who is basically the coolest motherfucker on the planet.

why doesn't chris watters get his due :(

Top Bottom