• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

new threa....

VmFITme.gif

I know we're messing around a bit, but, I do want there to be a proper Gamespot OT.

I imagine it would be pretty empty. They don't produce the greatest content outside of what Danny does. I like some other people there like Mary, but the website overall is pretty meh.

BosSin

I love the personality based videogame coverage that CBSi's fine product, Gamespot, provides. What would I do in my spare time without it.

Dan is diesel

Man, this Playstation Underground video may be one of the best pieces of content on the site. Dan and Drew's winning combo combined with 90's nostalgia and cool moments like seeing Shuhei in an Ape Escape interview is just amazing.

Rainmaker

Banned
I'm still against any merger. I'm not good with that sort of change and I'm going to puke everywhere just thinking about it. I'm not fit for society.

O'Dwyer and Kish can Giant Bomb but those others aren't for me. I'll remain stubborn on this until it's forced down my throat on that dark day.

Just let me keep my favorite anime site: Giant Bomb.

EDIT: I like Giancarlo too.

My premium sub is up in mere hours, what are the the best UPFs this year?

Probably the one where they introduce Dan Ryckert to Windjammers and followed that up with GiantBomb Jammers. Danny O'Dwyer flipped out when he saw it. This is also the first instance of Mount Your Friends.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-07-25-14/2300-9271/

Wow, mine and yours are just a week apart.

Myggen

I'm still against any merger. I'm not good with that sort of change and I'm going to puke everywhere just thinking about it. I'm not fit for society.

O'Dwyer and Kish can Giant Bomb but those others aren't for me. I'll remain stubborn on this until it's forced down my throat on that dark day.

Just let me keep my favorite anime site: Giant Bomb.

EDIT: I like Giancarlo too.

I think we're all against a merger, which isn't happening. This thread is just Coldman having some fun :)

edit

0010_37s9m.gif

0007_g6s1c.gif

0008_n9sdw.gif

0006_6cs9a.gif

0020_ucs6k.gif

0030_u8jrf.gif

0034_xaj6r.gif

Rainmaker

Banned
I think we're all against a merger, which isn't happening. This thread is just Coldman having some fun :)
Oh, I know. The OP was brilliant! Just putting some over-exaggerated thoughts out there.

Anyway,
*scrolls up Twitter timeline* Oh, Dan posted something about Home Improvement. I bet he loved Home Improvement. He WOULD love Home Improvement...

*Scrolls some more* Oh wait he linked a comedy sketch he did about Home Improvement. It seems like they're making fun of it. Maybe he doesn't? That's a surprise.

*scrolls up a few posts more*
mamqACY.jpg

Ah, yeah. Of course.

Gotta love the guy.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Making your OP a massive inside joke does not seem like a great idea to me.

/serious face

Onemic

Danny sure has come a long way. I remember when the dude was just a random forum poster and blogger on gamespot. I always told myself I'd one up him on his blogs, but then the kane and lynch incident happened and I left GS for GAF. He kept on truckin though and it eventually landed him a job. Good shit.

Top Bottom