• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Dany

Banned
End of an era
p0QHO.gif

popo

Post the new thread in Gaming and make them move it. Fuckers. :D

Don't try to convince me of this not being a huge deal!

Thanksgiving is off Thursday and Friday, right? I can never keep up with these American holidays.

Yup but GB have taken Wednesday off too in the past and people flying home often take the whole week.

GB Gaming Minutes are news bytes inserted between segments on the radio, nothing more.

I don't think its relevance to the connecting content matters. At all.

kingocfs

First time seeing the first person stuff in GTA. Looks seriously impressive. Haven't played it yet but I'll grab the PC one in January.

lol

Alex said that the new studio would be ready about the time that they hit SF for GOTY taping (suggesting both Alex and Vinny are flying out) and that Vinny would be setting up the gear when they get back. He said they would be up and runnineg again after the holidays.

Not that long when you include holidays. Only 1 week and change until US Turkey Day and little over 5 weeks until the xmas break.

He is in rented accommodation so who knows what his internet is like. Plus he would have to buy at least an El Gato or something for consoles. Asking a lot.

That long until more Vinny content :(

No, I must see the 200, I must!
I'm helping!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've been holding off on the FC4 QL, but I had heard about the Bird Conundrum. Thanks for the video.

Jintor

WELL BASICALLY

• at the end of last series, Gabe Newell went insane and basically turned into his shadow form (to use a simple Persona 4 comparison)
  • he seems to have ran away, essentially, which is good because no-one died but bad because now we're down a GM
  • Bazza McMahon finally got released from jail, and is overseeing proceedings because he doesn't trust Adam Jensen to run shit. He believes Zangief is still the company's biggest face, and seems unpertubed by the numerous global takeovers in his absence
  • Bazza calls for a second Great Tournament to determine the next GM of VGCW. This tournament includes Waluigi, Ebisumaru from the Mystical Ninja games, Kefka, Ganon and even Bazza himself, amongst others
  • whilst all this is happening, Scorpion is still champ, Saiyans are feuding with PK Chu (Ness and Red) for the Tag Team belts, Proto Man is now a heel and refers to himself as Break Man (calling Proto Man his slave name), he's now in a tag-team with Air Man called the Mavericks
  • oh and Arino is in hospital reading fan mail
  • plus Travis Touchdown finally became a VGCW Superstar and isn't half bad

I think I missed all of last season, too. Goddammit. Vgcw is always amazing

Top Bottom