• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Myggen

I can't tell the difference!

0067_scuj0.gif

Anjin M

I know we're all enjoying that new thread smell, but I have a serious question for WeekendGAF. After watching the Gauntlet quick look, I remembered that I never played any of the Dark Legacy games back in the day. Are any of those games worth going back to? Do they hold up at all?

Jeff is Nico.
Vinny is Honoka
Dan is Rin
Alex is Umi
Rori is Kotori
Drew is Eli
Brad is Maki
Hanayo is Jason

Random Stuff thread?

I had to stop playing it a few months ago. It became too much of a heartbreaker. Shame that vita game is apparently a piece of shit.

I had to stop playing it a few months ago. It became too much of a heartbreaker. Shame that vita game is apparently a piece of shit.

Not playing because the Rin event and ugh Rin. Probably I will come back if there is a Kotori, Maki or the third years events.

In any case, Nozomi is/was the member of GB with the big heart...

Kirlia

Banned
Okay, I got a monthly subscription to Giant Bomb earlier today, and those Demo Derby videos may be the greatest things I've seen in ages.

Stimpack

Okay, I got a monthly subscription to Giant Bomb earlier today, and those Demo Derby videos may be the greatest things I've seen in ages.

You have a lot to check out. Check you the Flight Club videos when you can. Also if you're new to Giant Bomb, watch anything and everything with Ryan in it. He was a great and hilarious man.

Kirlia

Banned
You have a lot to check out. Check you the Flight Club videos when you can. Also if you're new to Giant Bomb, watch anything and everything with Ryan in it. He was a great and hilarious man.

He was...I hope to get a Yearly Subscription after my Monthly is up (my birthday is coming up, so I should have birthday money to spend), so I'll make sure to see all the quality stuff that Giant Bomb has to offer. Also, is the Flight Club stuff really premium only?

okay finished up the finale

holy cats right when you thought space dandy couldnt get any better it ends in a huge bang

how will any anime ever get better than that

Nephrahim

I've started re-watching a lot of Anime with the thought "I wonder if Dan would like this."

I also find myself thinking disturbingly like him. Was watching the ending of Cowboy bebop
And watching Spike's attack on the Red Dragon HQ, I kept thinking "Man, Spike is just a super cooldude, like Solid Snake!"

Nephrahim

I mean, that's been true since I played MGS2.

It's funny, I never played a metal gear game staring solid snake, really. I've only played 2 and 3. And I still thought he was one of the coolest characters ever. Dan's not wrong about that.

Top Bottom