• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/19/15

daydream

Banned

segagbdeckhkz8y.png

Date: 05/19/2015 - Duration:
02:37:57
- Download

Bay to Breakers may have scoured the landscape clean, but we were safely cowering in our suck buckets the whole time! Now we're back to go in-depth with The Witcher 3, ponder Mario & Luigi & Puzzle & Dragons, try to get excited about another Assassin's Creed, and ask Danny a bunch of Irish questions.

Episode Notes:

If The Witcher 3 is your first Witcher, I'd recommend this primer.
segagbcastfplbu.png

bradxmbx5.png
danny45pv3.png
jasonzgov6.png
dan7mr4w.png

daydream

Banned
Please note (as indicated in OP) that Jason is on, not Drew. Cast image should reflect this soon.

We'll have to consider swapping out Drew in favour of Jason to model OPs after.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jason > Drew

There I said it. I said it

99e.gif

styl3s

Jason > Drew

There I said it. I said it

99e.gif
When it comes down to video game brass tax i think Jason fits that portion of the podcast perfectly but considering the podcast is like 15% gaming and 75% stories and wrestling and weird stuff i find Drew to be a better fit.

Drew is just a more fascinating person because he makes it a point to continue to try new and weird things and always brings games to the conversation and shows that nobody else would either touch or heard of. They both serve their place and since Vinny, Patrick and Ryan(RIP) are not on the podcast i think they should put both Drew and Jason on because they both bring different things to the podcast.

Top Bottom