• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/19/15

Curufinwe

I have no interest in a sim style racing game like Project Cars, but I'm looking forward to trying the more arcadey Drive Club when it finally comes to PS+. I think they'll give away the whole game and then make money off selling the season pass DLC which is supposed to have been excellent so far. Even if it's just a stripped down version it's going to get a ton of downloads on PS+. The guys need to step out of their bubble and think about how the mass market of worldwide PS+ subscribers will react to getting (part of) a full retail release of a great looking driving game after getting one indie title after another all year so far. It's going to be popular.

LiK

Might go full Premium. When they began talking about mattresses last week, that's too much. And Premium has a better flow without ads

Donuts

Might go full Premium. When they began talking about mattresses last week, that's too much. And Premium has a better flow without ads

Do it! Their premium videos are absolutely worth it on their own, there's so much content at this point. Not to mention the premium podcasts and not having to deal with ads.

Been subbed for almost a year now.
no regrets

Edit: To be honest I enjoy listening to some of the ads, especially when Jeff is on. Even if its an ad they usually make it fun and dumb unlike other podcasts

Do it! Their premium videos are absolutely worth it on their own, there's so much content at this point. Not to mention the premium podcasts and not having to deal with ads.

no regrets

Edit: To be honest I enjoy listening to some of the ads, especially when Jeff is on. Even if its an ad they usually make it fun and dumb unlike other podcasts

Hes talking the premium Bombcasts specifically, not the membership.

Also i think he's crazy for jumping but hey

LiK

no regrets

Huh, I've been a premium member since the site started. I mean go full premium for the Bombcasts XD

*cough* You can always skip the ads. *cough*

No need if I just sub to the premium Bombcasts.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Anybody know what the "guy standing on a ball" transportation thing Dan was talking about was?

Myggen

What happened between Dan and John

It's a story from several years ago, before Dan was working at Game Informer and when Drake was still at Harmonix. We don't really know more than that, but Dan has said that he wants Drake to come on the Bombcast before they tell the story. Drake has said that he'll come on, so hopefully it happens soon!

Myggen

DDP yoga, so he's not really a Yoga guy and more of a wrestling guy tricked into doing Yoga.

Nah, he's been going to "normal yoga" for years, see the Game Informer video with him and his dad doing yoga a couple of years back. DDP is just how he got started.

Top Bottom