• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/19/15

pizzacat

Banned
the REAL crime is that they don't all unanimously agree that Gears of War 2 was the worst

someone even went as far as to say that Gears of War 2 had the best multiplayer

horde mode is cool and all, but come on
Haha I'm just going to delete this podcast. The no Jeff part almost killed it but this?

pizzacat

Banned
oh and they complained about the final boss of the first game, but not the second
RAAM was great. If you didn't keep a torque bow from Act 4 you were going to have a bad time with it BUT it was still doable.

Second one was Right Trigger 3 times.

I feel like 3 was good too but frustrating with my insane run

I think Gears of War 2 was the most I've been disappointed with a game's ending from a gameplay perspective.

Rage might be up there too, though.

Man is it hilarious hearing concerns over Witcher 3's movement when GTA has used the same thing for years now - especially when they never mention it for the latter. Brad especially is driving me crazy with this opinion.

If anything, I'd ask that they be consistent in their criticisms.

Witchers movement issues are more prominent because of the need to line up with interaction points and loot.

Makes it more noticeable.

danm999

Witchers movement issues are more prominent because of the need to line up with interaction points and loot.

Makes it more noticeable.

Yeah having immediately jumped from GTA V PC to Witcher 3, the Witcher definitely feels a bit swimmer. Especially when I'm fighting a few enemies and I need to basically manage them with interrupts so they can't dogpile me.

I don't see it being a big deal though, I need to get better is all.

It happens occasionally in GTA V like in the final mission where
Franklin needs to go outside the Foundry to save Lamar from the FIB and you need to walk down this factory gangplank staircase and it's kinda janky
, but since that game is mostly shooting combat movement issues are less noticeable.

Jintor

Good, Alex enjoying a videogame warms the cockles of my heart.

That Kirby QL with him and Ryan is one of the softiest, heart-meltiest QLs around.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Good, Alex enjoying a videogame warms the cockles of my heart.

That Kirby QL with him and Ryan is one of the softiest, heart-meltiest QLs around.

It makes you feel that even in the deepest, darkest pool of human despair, there lays a small light of hope.

I would like to listen to this bombcast, but I would also like to avoid any of the Witcher 3 talks if at all possible. Someone kind enough to let me know what's the time frame for the Witcher 3 segment?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That email was correct, Jason ribbing on Dan is hilarious

Jintor

These fuckers are selling me on The Witcher 3 hardcore but I know I need to hold off because in like a week I'll be playing Splatoon erry hour of the day

Rlan

I'm all up for Dan's Suckbucket - an weekly hour stream of Dan playing a shitty game.

Also with the Resident Evil discussion in the news, I love how everyone has forgotten about Revelations 2. It has been forgotten by everyone since it came out, like, 3 months ago. The Episodic stuff did not do it any favours.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Dan'll be fine, it's not like he has a history of doing stupid things with his eyes like pretending to need glasses and fucking up his vision... Oh.

Megasoum

Banned
I know they were joking around about the Doom 1 remaster but how fucking amazing if the new game would just open on a remade E1M1 map? With the music and all!

Luke_Wal

Danny Bombcasts are best Bombcasts. He really does add an energy that nobody else has. Dan had it when he first started, but then he became quieter. Danny for every Bombcast.

Top Bottom