• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/19/15

Krakn3Dfx

you know what

fuck that

fuck all that

jeff is going to be fucking psyched about the games at judges week

hahahahahano.gif

4blh7gh.gif

Jintor

We'll probably only hear Splatoon talk if it goes huge after launch if at all. I don't hold much hope for it here, though Jeff has said he's interested. I predict more Beastcast talk tho.

The Capcom Remasters discussion is summed up made me laugh.

Buy Capcom HD remasters to get a new game -> Capcom wants to make more HD remasters because they sold so well and thus the new games never come.

You guys blew it up, ALL UP.

I never been stung by a bee or a wasp either, I guess I am some kind of super human.

Man is it hilarious hearing concerns over Witcher 3's movement when GTA has used the same thing for years now - especially when they never mention it for the latter. Brad especially is driving me crazy with this opinion.

If anything, I'd ask that they be consistent in their criticisms.

erawsd

Man is it hilarious hearing concerns over Witcher 3's movement when GTA has used the same thing for years now - especially when they never mention it for the latter. Brad especially is driving me crazy with this opinion.

If anything, I'd ask that they be consistent in their criticisms.

Eh, having played GTA on PC recently I def feel like the character momentum is more prominent in Witcher. That said, they are totally right that its something you get acclimated to after some time. I'm 8 hours in and its no bother.

Massa

Eh, having played GTA on PC recently I def feel like the character momentum is more prominent in Witcher. That said, they are totally right that its something you get acclimated to after some time. I'm 8 hours in and its no bother.

I haven't listened yet but yeah, The Witcher 3's camera control and movement speed definitely feel a little weird at first. I just assumed it was optimized for a mouse.

Danny hit the nail on the head with that Dan read tbh also Jason's reaction after that email mentioning his tolerance toward Dan was fucking godlike LOLOL

Also really digging the art for the beastcast.

Top Bottom