• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 05/26/15

daydream

Banned

wjbombcast-deckaxu1e.png

Date: 05/26/2015 - Duration:
02:56:58
- Download

Straight out of the emergency backup recording shelter, we've cobbled together our thoughts on The Witcher 3, Mad Max (the game), Eurovision 2015, that Star Citizen leak, new-old Need for Speed, Dan's childhood machinations... and Destiny: House of Wolves.
wjbombcast-cast9kuaz.png

brad6muqm.png
jeff0ouc3.png
drewiru1w.png
dan6sups.png

I don't know if I have the stomach to listen to them trash The Witcher 3.
lol but you're not even a CDPR developer, what does it matter to you? The criticisms they've laid out on Witcher 3 like character movement have been valid and repeated by others, including many GAFers here. Either way, (32:02-51:24) Dan and Brad love it, giving high praise to the world, characters, and quests such as sidequests having better story than whole games. They both declare it a GOTY contender.

Jeff's impressions on the Mad Max game (16:00-31:20) are mixed. Also, has AC-like tower unlocking stuff.

GiantBomb, for all my Eurovision needs.

Don't assume.

The sound sounds kinda tinny in this cast. Is really hard to listen to. Just me?

Brad is mostly the one that sounds kind of bad. He's the most noticeable at least.

Edit: Nevermind, everything sounds terrible. Is was recorded in a different environment, right? That might be it.

"we were just drunk and he wound up getting waterboarded on a stage in Mexico"

"he said it sucks"

can't wait to hear tim's thoughts on this

hamchan

What Jeff says about Mad Max is true.

Just pasting an open-world, checklist ticking, Assassin's Creed template on top of Mad Max to make a game is incredibly disheartening after Fury Road came out as one of the best action movies ever.

What Jeff says about Mad Max is true.

Just pasting an open-world, checklist ticking, Assassin's Creed template on top of Mad Max to make a game is incredibly disheartening after Fury Road came out as one of the best action movies ever.

They did that with Shadow of Mordor and people ate that shit up. It's probably a pretty good/safe formula.

Luke_Wal

Jesus christ at the comments about TW3 on Xbox: "Its probably fine if you just want to play it"

C'mon now.

I play it on PS4 so I'm right there with you, but it's hard to overstate how great Witcher 3 looks in PC. It makes me question why these consoles aren't more powerful.

Top Bottom