• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 08/11/2015

faridmon

Food talk is always surprising, I don't know half of the things they talk about, but they sound either delicious or terrifying... nothing in between.

In general: When Americans talk about food, I just nod my head not knowing what the hell they talked about.

Giantbomb crew including!

Dizzy-4U

You have my attention! Now I am kind of sad because with Jeff and Ryan, one of them would get started on it and get the other one to start dig deeper down that star trek hole!
Yeah, Ryan was a Trek bible. I like to rewatch the "Set Phasers to Fun" videos from time to time. Rorie knows his stuff too.

loki 16

tHz7Arq.png

LMAO

convo

I don't know what food talk could get people angry this week now since he's admitted on hating things on principal and not on reason. Just like every other history's greatest monster.

erawsd

Didnt realize Witcher was that bad on consoles. I know the swamp is Blightotwn 2.0 and its spotty in some other areas, but Brad makes the whole thing sound unplayable.

Didnt realize Witcher was that bad on consoles. I know the swamp is Blightotwn 2.0 and its spotty in some other areas, but Brad makes the whole thing sound unplayable.

Normally i would say he is over reacting but from my experiance The last few patches have made the ps4 version pretty unstable framerate wise.

It was notably better a few patches ago (outside the bog which has always been a slideshow on the platform)

I normally get over such issues but I have given up on the game because of how jittery its gotten. If its not better by September 1th its getting traded towards mgsv. Its real bad.

gogosox82

Meh, I feel that is Brad over-exaggerating. I don't have it on the consoles but it couldn't possibly be as bad as Brad says it is. I've noticed that he does this quite a bit for things he does not care for.

I was totally with Dan before I watched Star Trek back in 2009. Hated that shit. I knew it as the boring show that was always re-running on weekends.

I love TNG, but I actually enjoy the original series a little more for the concepts it was introducing to television in its infancy.

I wonder if anyone at GB is going to actually finish the Witcher lol.

I played on PC so I didn't have any issues, but is the frame rate really that bad (for those who played on console)?

Staf

I love the Bombcast. Why? Because i can't stop listening to the never ending pessimism of Jeff colliding with the never ending positivism of Dan.

Meh, I feel that is Brad over-exaggerating. I don't have it on the consoles but it couldn't possibly be as bad as Brad says it is. I've noticed that he does this quite a bit for things he does not care for.
Didn't listen to the podcast yet but unless he said the game is running at 0 fps he isn't over exaggerating. It's really bad and headache inducing. N64 levels of frame rate in spots and locked too.

I'm not a 60 fps person and think 30 with dips is 100% fine but the Witcher 3 frame rate pissed me off

Top Bottom