• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast reaches 500 episodes, what are your favorite moments?

shwimpy

Sorry, too lazy to find links...

Left Trigger, Right Trigger
Return of Small Businessman
Dave Lang talking about how shitty it was to code for the PS3

ryushe

Ryan the narc was the first time (of many to come) that I uncontrollably laughed out loud in public while listening to the Bombcast.

I miss that guy so much.

After that, pretty much anything with Vinny and Jeff riffing. This have such great chemistry.

Subbed.

Blablurn

Everytime Jeff talks about the hooker radio station which truckers use to masturbate to. The sounds Jeff makes 😁

gablekevin

Neo Member
Everytime Jeff talks about the hooker radio station which truckers use to masturbate to. The sounds Jeff makes 😁

Its the best because it feels like so many video game podcasts are so uptight and dont want to talk about weird shit sometimes

DJMicLuv

I've had a good think about this question but I still keep coming back the same podcast. The first one they did following Ryan's death. It was so cathartic to listen to and share some time with the crew as they battled through it. Tears were shed, it was an emotional listen. Jeff in particular broke my heart when he cracks. It felt like an important moment in the history of the site and one that I think strengthened the crews commitment and bonded them in a significant way. It's worth listening to if you've never heard it before but it's something I don't think I could listen to again.

inner-G

Banned
I can't remember what episode it was for the life of me, but Jeff told a story about living in some shady house outside of town and living near/with some tweakers or something and police ahowed up one day.

Can't remember all the details but I remember it being a hell of a story.

Also enjoyed the Amped 3 quick look a lot: https://youtu.be/BVyGH2Q5zeQ

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't remember what episode it was for the life of me, but Jeff told a story about living in some shady house outside of town and living near/with some tweakers or something and police ahowed up one day.

Can't remember all the details but I remember it being a hell of a story.

thats the chris with the white car story

also the lead up to that is amazing too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYVzHQYRRQ
DO IT FOR ALL OF US DOWN AT TADS AUTO

Top Bottom