• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast reaches 500 episodes, what are your favorite moments?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I've been there since the beginning and there has been soooo much great stuff over the years. Love the idea of this thread!

The show has always been entertaining as hell, but my favorite era was definitely back when Ryan, Vinny, Jeff, Brad, and Patrick were all regularly on the cast in San Francisco.

JackelZXA

I got kind of bored of Giant Bomb in the Dan era when podcasts got too long and most of it ended up being "Talk about our personal lives for too long, and Taco Bell!". Wasn't really interested in that content really, but I'm starting to come back around.

Golden Age has to be the Mass Effect 2 and 3 eras, prior to Ryan Davis's passing. The GOTY debates when Ryan moderated the group were always really solid and he was good at knowing where things were going and when to reel Brad in.

I like some of the features Dan headed, like Mario Party Party and Metal Gear Scanlon, but I kind of get bored when he's...this is gonna sound bad but it does kind of feel like he's running his mouth without really thinking about what he's saying ahead of time.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Don't buy a racing wheel.
Charmingly garrulous.
Phoenix Down. :D

Protome

Most recently I loved Jeff singing words along with the Emails theme and refusing to make any of them about emails, the podcast or the email address to send things in to.

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
Also, I really loved the Nintendo downloadable press release reads Jeff used to do.

My favorite moment is when Ryan starts talking about the pizza buffet they ate at everyday until they almost died. Also the Authenticity and Kid Rock.

Erekiddo

I sent in a spiders in the hair email which was apparently read on the Bombcast but I don’t know which episode. :(

Beastcast read it too, as I sent it again years later to them. I’ve heard that one.

Top Bottom