• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast reaches 500 episodes, what are your favorite moments?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Man I miss Ryan

I still listen to the Bombcast. But its like an old marriage now. I listen out of habbit and not because there is any joy in it. Joy I am getting on the side with her sister the Beastcast.

I stopped listening shortly after he passed away. The magic just felt gone without him running things along. RIP.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
500 episodes of quality entertainment. Bookmarking this thread to listen to everyone's favorite moments later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6wBpo77kJ0
Ryan, Brad, Vinny and Drew in April 2009, talking about dinosaurs vs sharks vs bears ON THE MOON. I believe it was Drew's first Bombcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYVzHQYRRQ
Also, I think it was August 2012, one of the most re-listenable episodes. It was just Vinny, Ryan and Jeff and the latter two were clowning on Vinny, but Vinny secretly the funniest person anyway (as usual). There were stories about Jeff's house party where they stole a door from an abandoned house, a hole in the wall where scorpions can come out, and Vinny lamenting the lack of a single package of bathroom cleaning products.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
when they made GB East

i finally “got” video game personalities

thank you based vinny, alex, austin, dan & abby w/ special guest in the rotating chair jeff bakalar

Phionoxx

I'll have to come back and review the clips everyone is posting. I know the Bombcast and Beastcast both have provided a ton of laughs for me, great shows.

Joeku

So fucking good

image.php

"It's so terrible!"

Lingxor

I wish I had the clip...

Vinny was talking about how he was eating alone in a hotel restaurant or something when a woman came up to him and said something to the effect of "I know what it's like... Here's my room #."

Lothars

I listened from the beginning up until a bit after Dan left. The show kind of slumped in my opinion and wasn't worth the 3 hours each week. Has it picked back up at all? Is it worth going back?

Also, Bombcast is at it's best when they aren't talking about video games.
It's stayed consistently good. I would recommend giving it a listen again.

LaNaranja

The "Ryan is a narc" episode is peak bombcast. Like the whole thing beginning to end is incredible. That is also the California Extreme episode where Patrick gets to discover the wonders of buying an arcade machine and they fuck around talking about company Twitter profiles and RC Cola's beef with Pepsi.

Top Bottom