• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl-Gaf - A thread for girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
Ha, looks like I'm just as insecure as Leeness, judging from how I reacted after posting photos of myself in the Pictures thread.

Took her long enough. Anyway, she can probably be found sticking to just one thread on a spinoff forum...... ;P

edit: saw the post that apparently got her banned. I'm not a fan of Devo, but that's a bullshit reason for a ban, imo.
Why would she go post at that dump? :|

lexi

Banned
There's a saying amongst left-leaning liberals in Australia that you have no credibility until you've been arrested a few times. Devo is clearly paying homage to this tradition.

I'm no left-leaning Australian liberal, but I venture to say that I'd be taken less seriously in my line of work and school of philosophy were I to get arrested - even once.

Ezalc

Lady-GAF I have a question. Say you are having a good time wherever it is that you enjoy yourself and you meet a man/woman who you think is cute and all that good stuff. The two of you get along really well and you'd like to become closer. Now here comes the question, this person for whatever reason is inexperienced sexually. Is that a deal breaker for you?

Lady-GAF I have a question. Say you are having a good time wherever it is that you enjoy yourself and you meet a man/woman who you think is cute and all that good stuff. The two of you get along really well and you'd like to become closer. Now here comes the question, this person for whatever reason is inexperienced sexually. Is that a deal breaker for you?
No, I think it can be kinda hot actually. I guess it depends on the situation and the person youre seeing though. :p

Before I respond to add to shan's comment, an aside: Didn't we have a specific thread for the Q&A stuff?

Dealbreaker? No. Be straight up with her and honest with yourself about what you're comfortable with and when. If you've been straight with her and she's not fine with it, that's on her.

On another note: any other ladies see this (the lip dub proposal)? What do you think of it?

Ezalc

Before I respond to add to shan's comment, an aside: Didn't we have a specific thread for the Q&A stuff?

Do we still have it, I thought the thread was locked? I thought this was the place to ask Lady-GAF directly for these things. Sorry about that, I appreciate the answers though.

Do we still have it, I thought the thread was locked? I thought this was the place to ask Lady-GAF directly for these things. Sorry about that, I appreciate the answers though.

I have a memory the size of a pea. If this is the thread for both, that's cool too.

Leeness

Lol, this is kind of a situation I'm in right now.

Someone actually asked me out (I KNOW. I'm shocked too. It was on OKCupid though, I'll be careful, I swear) and he is baffled that I've never been on a date. I guess I'll see if it weirds him out when we meet in person.

Leeness

Congrats, Leeness!

My plan of turning you into a lesbian madly in love with me is failing :(

Haha, well... Somehow I have a feeling that him knowing all of my crazy (we've been texting the past couple of days and I babble and oops) doesn't contribute well to dating. Haha.

So I'm sure you'll still have lots of chances. :p

Kisaya

Shouldn't be a problem, just be honest. There's a lot of girls out there who don't mind being with someone inexperienced and are patient ;p

Good luck on your date Leeness!

Leeness

Shouldn't be a problem, just be honest. There's a lot of girls out there who don't mind being with someone inexperienced and are patient ;p

Good luck on your date Leeness!

Thanks. I feel like he knows too much about me already, haha. Oh well. Guess I'll see.

Not really, experimenting is fun. Then again I do like to be da boss.

Someone actually asked me out (I KNOW. I'm shocked too. It was on OKCupid though, I'll be careful, I swear) and he is baffled that I've never been on a date. I guess I'll see if it weirds him out when we meet in person.
Awesome, keep us informed.

Congrats, Leeness!

My plan of turning you into a lesbian madly in love with me is failing :(
Obviously, cuz I'm trying the same.

eeee! Congrats!!

On another note: any other ladies see this (the lip dub proposal)? What do you think of it?

This is so sweet! But wow, so many people involved!

Leeness

Aaaaaah you guys I hope he's not crazy. He's still texting me, even though I'm totally nuts. Maybe he's crazier than I am?? I don't knooooow.

I'm excited and scared for Thursday. Either he's the most patient guy ever with a high tolerance for crazy, or he's going to axe murder me.

Aaaaaah you guys I hope he's not crazy. He's still texting me, even though I'm totally nuts. Maybe he's crazier than I am?? I don't knooooow.

I'm excited and scared for Thursday. Either he's the most patient guy ever with a high tolerance for crazy, or he's going to axe murder me.

Make sure you're planning to meet in a public area like a park or something!

Emitan

Am I not beautiful?

aliyacolorsihkpv.jpg

It could be both. :D Just keep your wits about and you should be fine.

Rikkun

Well good luck Leeness, I've been stalking the thread lately and just wanted to say this.

I know LOTS of people who think being the first to someone is a deal breaker, I don't really know why, they just freak out. Never got to know the reason. Happened some days ago, I was with a friend of mine and his supposed new girl, when she suddenly says she's a virgin, he didn't even hear it. When she went to the bathroom I asked him if I dreamed it but he started to freak out, wanted to leave the pizzeria and escape forever.

TL;DR: good luck Leeness.

Kisaya

Well good luck Leeness, I've been stalking the thread lately and just wanted to say this.

I know LOTS of people who think being the first to someone is a deal breaker, I don't really know why, they just freak out. Never got to know the reason. Happened some days ago, I was with a friend of mine and his supposed new girl, when she suddenly says she's a virgin, he didn't even hear it. When she went to the bathroom I asked him if I dreamed it but he started to freak out, wanted to leave the pizzeria and escape forever.

TL;DR: good luck Leeness.

Yeah that's not the first I've heard of it either. There are pros and cons to being with someone inexperienced, and everyone has their preferences. You just gotta find the one that isn't off put by whatever situation you're in ;p

Emitan

Anyone have advice for short hair styles?

I want to start growing my hair out, but I don't really know what to do with hair that's more than a few inches long.

Kazerei

Banned
I've gone from short hair to long hair before, and yeah there was sort of this awkward phase when I didn't really know what to do with my hair. With short hair there's lots of options, with long hair there's lots of options, and with medium hair ... well, the "bob" cut is probably the most normal look. Sorry I don't really have any good advice lol.

I've gone from short hair to long hair before, and yeah there was sort of this awkward phase when I didn't really know what to do with my hair. With short hair there's lots of options, with long hair there's lots of options, and with medium hair ... well, the "bob" cut is probably the most normal look. Sorry I don't really have any good advice lol.

That's me right now ;.;

It looks nice short, it looks nice long. It does not look nice in awkward middle stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom