• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat Simulator 2014 |OT| You can be a GOAT!

"But it’s…a fucking goat game. And it’s not a very good one."

Compared to.... other goat games...?

2487214-escapegoat2_001.jpg

Kyou

bought this today and binged. Finished all of the missions and got all but two achievements, which as I understand are broken

What a fun, stupid game

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Oh wow, I didn't know there was even a win state or missions or anything else. That's awesome... been looking forward to this one since its announcement though! Already got some Stevie Nicks cued up in my Winamp to listen to while I play...

If you cant understand why this game is incredible then you must hate gaming in general and should just sell all your gaming hardware now

:p

Im trying to wrap my head around how there is anyone who doesn't get some level of joy out of this

You have to be in some dark place to not smile at this games existence

MUnited83

For you.
Im trying to wrap my head around how there is anyone who doesn't get some level of joy out of this

Not enjoying it I can see. Saying that it's not a game it's nothing more than idiotic shitposting though.

Not enjoying it I can see. Saying that it's not a game it's nothing more than idiotic shitposting though.

Some of the biggest laughs I have had in games have been videos of people pushing physics engines to the limit in open world games.

Its the pinnacle of gaming hilarity lol

MUnited83

For you.
Some of the biggest laughs I have had had in games have been videos of people pushing physics engines to the limit in open world games.

Its the pinnacle of gaming hilarity li l

I completely agree, physics engines can be hilariously addictive! Be it Skate 2 and 3 Hall of Meat madness, the awesome Euphorya physics on GTA IV
98709.gif
or using the hook in Just Cause 2.
ixcyYmZTt7Dor.gif

Also people pilling up hundreds of explosives in Crysis.

Darknight

Wow this looks fun as hell. Sadly gonna wait for it to be on Humble Bundle or go for 50% off due to backlog.

The downside of PC gaming.

MUnited83

For you.
Wow this looks fun as hell. Sadly gonna wait for it to be on Humble Bundle or go for 50% off due to backlog.

The downside of PC gaming.

Not sure if the deal is still on, but you can put on a goat costume, take a photo in public, and the devs will give you 10 steam keys for free!

Pretty much. It is a game as much as Gary's Mod. It will be interesting to see what people add to the game.

Top Bottom