• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat Simulator 2014 |OT| You can be a GOAT!

I just played this master piece today. This game is hilarious. I love you can make cars explode by head butting them. The music also fits. Easily the best 10 dollars I ever spent. Much more funny than most comedy movies out on DVD.

Nohar

I can't take this game seriously... On the other hand, the game itself doesn't take itself seriously. And, well, if it is fun and entertaining, I guess it means that it is de facto a good game. It's just not the kind of game I'm interested in.

Goddard

My brother got the game, he's running an i7 with a 5970 AMD card and yet it still gets super low framerates at 1080p, whats the deal with that?

Ferrio

Banned
The steamworkshop is what will make this game. It's a fun physics game to fuck around in, but there's only so much content right now. I'll be within a week we'll be seeing some crazier shit.

Goddard

Look at the features of this game. "Bugs" are one of them. Also, its running perfectly fine on my rig.

Bugs =/= no optimization lol. Hopefully they fixed this, I find it kind of amusing that the i7 and 5970 rig is probably 10 times more powerful than recommended specs but cant hold 60 fps. My rig is just slightly below the recommended specs, but performance doesn't get better the lower the settings get. I love the game to death but 20fps gives me a headache

The steamworkshop is what will make this game. It's a fun physics game to fuck around in, but there's only so much content right now. I'll be within a week we'll be seeing some crazier shit.
The pinball map is pretty cool

This game is begging for a superpower mod. Superspeed, heat vision, super sonic goat scream, superstrong headbutt

Ferrio

Banned
The pinball map is pretty cool

This game is begging for a superpower mod. Superspeed, heat vision, super sonic goat scream, superstrong headbutt

Well so far we have

Yoshi power
Sonic power
Katamari Power

So ya I could see stuff like that coming along quickly.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Welp. Unlocked feather goat and the next time I booted the game I lost all the goats I unlocked.

This game has not been very kind to me.

Ty4on

Bugs =/= no optimization lol. Hopefully they fixed this, I find it kind of amusing that the i7 and 5970 rig is probably 10 times more powerful than recommended specs but cant hold 60 fps. My rig is just slightly below the recommended specs, but performance doesn't get better the lower the settings get. I love the game to death but 20fps gives me a headache

5970 is a dual GPU card so it could be a crossfire problem. Also, what i7? A stock i7 920 is in single threaded performance 2/3 as fast as a stock Sandy Bridge (2500k/2600k).

soultron

Banned
I'm just going to leave this here...

8VgoA93.png

Exuro

I just played a custom level and it checked off the collect all collectibles. I still have to collect them but not having a X/Y collectibles left really sucks.

Top Bottom