• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goat Simulator 2014 |OT| You can be a GOAT!

Kyou

sanstitreyns2w.png

Because, why not?
I was pretty happy with this:
1024x576.resizedimage

If you're into this thing, GMG/Playfire has some pretty nice rewards if you actually play the game.

GMG said:
The developer has also highlighted some rewards as broken, but we're pretty sure that bugs, glitches and other randomania are a result of the physics engine simply being too real.
Available until Thursday 3 April, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:
Play for the first time - £0.50

Available until Monday 14 April, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:
Unlock Boulder of Death - £0.10
Unlock Pedestrian - £0.10
Unlock LOEK master - £0.25
Unlock FINALLY - £0.50
Unlock What is its purpose? - £0.25
Unlock Devil Goat - £0.25
Unlock Around the World on 5 Trampolines - £0.25
Unlock Trying to bring forth Sanctum 3? - £0.50
Unlock Involuntary QA - £0.50
Unlock The Flapmaster - £0.10
Unlock I can't believe that worked - £0.25
Unlock Cardio kills your gains - £0.10
Unlock Rymdskepp i Rymden - £0.25
Play for the first time - £0.10

There's also a possible discount with voucher when it goes on sale: LPLTHA-IK05YA-J2WO1V

Release day patch notes
  • Added more goats.
  • Added more goatiness to the map.
  • Added and fixed achievements.
  • Increased the simulation realism by 25%.
  • Goat tongue realism increased by an additional 25%.
  • NPCs are now fully self aware and often ponder the meaning of life.
  • Added and removed profanity filter.
  • Flappy Goat hitbox unchanged.
  • Probably added some bugs.
  • Probably broke some workshop items.
  • Sheep are not goats.
  • Made a GUI in visual basic to track the assailants ip address.

Tizoc

YOU CAN PLAY AS A FREAKIN' GIRAFFE?!?!

Anyone have an Achievements guide yet?

Also how do you get a jetpack or whatever on the back of your goat?

Finally does the game support controllers like the PS4? I connected mine and it responded to it but it didn't show what each button would do. Ah well sticking to keyboard and mouse for now~

Wyok

Neo Member
YOU CAN PLAY AS A FREAKIN' GIRAFFE?!?!

Anyone have an Achievements guide yet?

Also how do you get a jetpack or whatever on the back of your goat?

Finally does the game support controllers like the PS4? I connected mine and it responded to it but it didn't show what each button would do. Ah well sticking to keyboard and mouse for now~

You can also play as an ostrich!

You get the jetpack on the top floor of the building that's being constructed near the empty pool.

I've tried using a Dualshock 3 and a Xbox 360 contoller with no luck. It doesnt seem to support gamepad at the time.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69

You get the jetpack on the top floor of the building that's being constructed near the empty pool.

I've tried using a Dualshock 3 and a Xbox 360 contoller with no luck. It doesnt seem to support gamepad at the time.

works fine with a 360 controller

didn't even have to bind keys

Rizsparky

I can play the game with a DS3 with Motioninjoy, so the 360 controller should work too/

Kyou

Any idea how to get the angel goat achievement? It's the only one I'm missing besides collect all the collectibles(except I have them all...)

Any idea how to get the angel goat achievement? It's the only one I'm missing besides collect all the collectibles(except I have them all...)

Don't hurt anyone for a few minutes (not sure how long - I was bouncing on mattresses and lost track of time)

Das-J

Law of the West
Yeah... I'll be spending some time with this greatness.

There really should be more goats in gaming.

Vormund

I got that one without trying. Just basically don't do anything bad within the first few minutes. Don't go head butting people. Something like that.

Also I got the halo around my head and then went to do the demonic sacrifice.

6A1A3D1FBBF2EDD0711D444AFC84BD19FB14B3D1

considering getting this, just a question - do you guys who own it think it could/would get stale after a few hours? or is it ridiculous enough to last longer than that?

lem0n

Its only $10. How are people even hesitating? Some folks are so cheap. Bought this full price a few days ago, it's a wonderful time waster. GoTY

Ferrio

Banned
considering getting this, just a question - do you guys who own it think it could/would get stale after a few hours? or is it ridiculous enough to last longer than that?

Right now it's pretty bare bones but it's good for a good laugh. The community stuff will push it over the edge for sure though.

Top Bottom