• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 2 PSP Japanese Demo available exclusively via Famitsu.com now

duckroll

http://www.famitsu.com/matome/ge2/event01.html

It'll be up on the JP PSN store tomorrow, but this is probably easier for people who just want to dump it on their memory stick. :)

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
this is the PSP demo btw, Vita demo has been out for a while I think.
Yes, the Vita demo was released on the PSN last Thursday.

Edit:
Comparison screenshots:
XyMwu5V.jpg

SBDqsL5.jpg

QRWfZJi.jpg

6ADlUGW.jpg

nCJIP6x.jpg

S6eOFTi.jpg

Road

Famitsu screens look bad but here is a screen i took from the demo.
Yeah, the small screenshots are a disservice to the Vita.

I don't know why Famitsu still lives in the 56k era, always putting those miniscule screenshots in their site. Even more silly considering all the internets Japan has.

Darvan

Man what are the chance's of this coming state side? I know the limited edition Vita won't but I would really like to play the game.

Phii

Banned
Man what are the chance's of this coming state side? I know the limited edition Vita won't but I would really like to play the game.

On this one, Im not entirely sure. The Burst version didn't sell so well here in west, did it?

I played the shit out of Gods Eater Burst and I would love to pay for the sequel. To bad I live in the Europe so Ill most likely importing Gods Eater 2 (from Japan, or if it actually will be released for the US, therefrom).

cj_iwakura

I'm currently in love with GE B, so I'm optimistic we'll get it. It got a fair amount of marketing via the free + offering.

Can't wait to try the demo.

Downloading now and will try on PPSSPP! :D What's the language barrier if I played God Eater 1? I really hope it atleast becomes a PSN release in Europe, I will buying it day 0 on my Vita if of import day 0 if it gets a US physical release :p

cj_iwakura

Agreed, this game looks great for a PSP title. Love the jump in facial animations and modeling.

Shame about the music being recycled.

Also, I can only assume bras were outlawed due to some elaborate aragami disaster.

Top Bottom