• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye cruel world

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Chony said:
So his sister drags me up stairs, and I do very bad things to her of which I have very little recolection.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY VERY BAD THINGS?

If you hit her or worse, then I hope the stabbing you could and should get are painful.

However, if you rooted her, just speak to her about it and tell her to tell her brother to chill out. Or speak to him on the phone and say you scored her, big deal. If hes going to beat you up for having sex with his sister, bring something heavy and smack him over the head with it. She has to screw someone, it might as well be one of his mates.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
So.....you were drunk? What's the big deal? You should be able to get away with murder+rape+beatboxing first time you get drunk.

Chrono

Banned
I don't think he raped her or anything. And even if they accused him of raping her its bullshit and you're falling into their (or her) trap. If something as serious as rape happened you wouldn't have her brother wanting to 'beat you up' or whatever. You'd be downtown sharing a cell with your rubba rubba friend.

Fuck them. You know it's not serious enough for the police to get involved so it's just some jackass brother trying to be tough infront of his sister who's probably a real bitch. I agree with Jett. Get a wrench and destory the fucker.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
sigh....was i not the original mentioner of the socket wrench? like i said, just make sure it's fresh out of the freezer.

in the fight if you can get behind him get him in a sleeper hold

left forearm under his throat with your left hand locking into the pit of your right elbow then with your right arm press his head down and into your forearm as hard as possiblle he will pass out in seconds release it if you want to, otherwise youll kill him, or not. its up to you :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Dude yeah you were trashed and he left you alone with his sister. I'm not saying it was right but it's not something to dish out the pain for. I don't see any reason to have some formal fight or anything, violence is uncivilized, so there is no point in trying to make it civilized by pretending it has rules.

Obviously you don't want to fight, so I say continue with your life and keep your eye out. If he attacks you, first try to escape and maybe get somewhere with eye witnesses. But if you get trapped and have to fight, treat him like any random attacker, do what it takes to defend yourself.

I have no problem with going for eyes, neck, balls, biting, weapons, whatever (Jeet Kun Do has good principles about this). Violence isn't something reasonable people do, if a person is resorting to it with you then you can't be sure how far they'll go, so it's a matter of survival.

Don't go further than you must to stop him, but do what it takes to stop him at least enough to get away. If you can get away with minimal contact altogether then thats even better. You are not indebtted to have a "fair" fight with him, don't let some unwritten rules get you possibly injured in a way you'll have to live with for the rest of your life (it IS very possible in adult fights).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
You just know that the other friends aren't speaking to Chony because they're pissed and jealous that Chony got the guy's sister first.

Eric-GCA

Banned
I think in another thread someone dared me to rail against the evil's of alcoholism. I believe this thread on its own does a better job of doing that.

Otaking

I've never really been in a fight myself. During highschool I rarely had problems with anyone. I came real close once or twice. Those people afterwards ended up leaving me alone when they saw I really wasn't going to back down from a fight. They probably thought I was damn crazy for not backing down. Anyway, don't just LET the beating happen. Put up a damn good fight if you're gonna go down. I cannot say more than that without knowing WHAT you did to his sister. But that's your choice in not telling us, and I respect that.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Eric-GCA said:
I think in another thread someone dared me to rail against the evil's of alcoholism. I believe this thread on its own does a better job of doing that.

I got laid with a willing chick while drunk once.

DEBUNKED

Vormund

I want to know exactly what he has been accused of. (which is not necessarily what happened)

He's probably unconscious in a gutter somewhere right now though.

mashoutposse

Ante Up
What did the sister tell your friend about what you did? Frankly, it sounds like you were touching her inappropriately against her will (I doubt that she would let you get her clothes off, let alone penetrate).

Take your beating like a man.

BlackMage

Banned
Fuck that; don't take a beating. I wouldn't let anyone seriously injure me without a fight especially if i'm not even aware of what i did wrong. if he confronts you, try to calm him down as much as possible; if he attacks you, don't just stand there and take a beating. This isn't like the movies. You don't want to live the rest of your life brain damaged, paralyzed, etc; and you most likely don't really want to die (which is very much possible in a fight, especially a one-sided one.).

You get to defend yourself. He wants to start some serious shit, be prepared to give some back.

Drunken parties happen, what the fuck was his sister doing there. Jesus.

SalientOne

Internet Batman
in the fight if you can get behind him get him in a sleeper hold

left forearm under his throat with your left hand locking into the pit of your right elbow then with your right arm press his head down and into your forearm as hard as possiblle he will pass out in seconds release it if you want to, otherwise youll kill him, or not. its up to you

LOL.

Spoken like a true wrestling nerd. It'll work GREAT as long as the other combatant has received his orders from Mr. McMahon and helps himself into the hold.

PS: Chony, this is a good way to get your ass kicked.

PLEASE TRY IT!!!!!!

GigaDrive

Banned
this is by far the most PATHETIC thread I have ever had the displeasure of reading on GAF.

my advice (not really thinking much about this) forget about what you did or didn't do. don't get into a fight. why bother with it. get on with your life. don't be an asshole in the future.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
but first just tell us what you did.

my moneys on groping her ferociously against her will. If hes your mate hes hardly going to KILL you.

Black eye tops.

Vark

wait, wait, wait...

you were drunk enough to not remember anything... and you apparently 'did stuff to his sister'.

I hate to be the voice of reason, but if a drunk person is making advances at you, its a matter of pushing them away and pointing to something shiny to distract their attention. Seriously, sexual functions are impared at higher levels of intoxication, somethings up, and it wasn't you.

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
If you did something to her against her will, even if you were drunk, put me on the list of people who want to kick your pathetic ass.

aoi tsuki

Vark said:
wait, wait, wait...

you were drunk enough to not remember anything... and you apparently 'did stuff to his sister'.

I hate to be the voice of reason, but if a drunk person is making advances at you, its a matter of pushing them away and pointing to something shiny to distract their attention. Seriously, sexual functions are impared at higher levels of intoxication, somethings up, and it wasn't you.
That's why i was thinking. At the point where you have to be dragged, up stairs no less, your coordination is so far gone to make any attempts at trying anything comical.

Ask this guy the next time you see him exactly why the fuck he wants to kick your ass. Granted, you fucked up his room, but you're willing to replace what was damaged. And at worst you probably slobbered/puked all over his sister.

And get some new friends. If they'd so sheepishly believe his word without even asking you your side, they aren't your friends. And if you can't handle your liquor, don't drink. BTW, are you in a country (like Canada) where it's legal to drink at 19? :)

ElyrionX

Error Macro said:
'Cause cold ratchets are the best. It's almost like sticking your hand in ice and then masturbating.

What? Cold ratchets actually make a difference in a fight? How so? Sorry if I'm appearing dense here but I really don't get it.

And seriously, I've never heard of the hand-in-ice-then-masturbate thing either...........

Willco

Hollywood Square
This story smells fishy. Like sex!

Well, I will look forward to the inevitable CNN.com headline, "Youth beaten and molested in violent altercation over rape".

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Look dude if you've never been drunk and you did 9 shots and drank more after that then whatever you did short of rape should be excused by any friends you have. They were drunk too right? Argue drunken estoeppel.

Miburou

* waits for darkx to post something in Japanese that says you're stupid and should only write in English on the GAF *

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Well, there is one way I know that will set evrything right.

Well, gotta go to the supermarket.

Ah Beng

I dunno, from reading the rest of the story I highly doubt you raped her. Just ask the guy what it is that you did and he will probably say it is that you pushed her or something.. Then you go mad and start shouting that you thought you had raped her and how dare he make you worry like that. Then just start totally beating the shit out of him.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well goddamn, Chony, if you don't want to go into details, don't post the topic. What exactly is your friend accusing you of?

I agree with Vark on this one. I've been at that point of intoxication and let me tell you, no matter how hard you try, you wouldn't have been able to do much of anything at all sexually. She took you upstairs knowing the condition you were in. Try and get them both to tell you what exactly you did without being able to hear or see each other. If you hear different stories you know something is up.

You have two choices.

1) Never drink again, cause you do some fucked up shit when you're drunk. You're a bad drunk.

or
2) Drink often and make threads about your exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom