• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye cruel world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Bagh i dont see anything that warrants a beating. In my book if a buddy is drunk he is excused unless he:

a. Kills somone

b. Bangs your girlfriend

c. Beats the shit out of you <-----even t his is pushing it

d. He breaks a PC, Console or TV

Who give sa fuck a if he bangs a sister unless of course it was a rape or if the sister is underage.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
ElyrionX said:
What? Cold ratchets actually make a difference in a fight? How so? Sorry if I'm appearing dense here but I really don't get it.

And seriously, I've never heard of the hand-in-ice-then-masturbate thing either...........

i'd give you a link to the thread, but...WTF HAPPENED TO THE V-CARD THREAD??? I WANT ANSWERS

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
You're 19, bro. I don't understand how you've never been drunk before, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, this kid must be one helluva tough bastard if you already know you're going to get your ass kicked. That, or you're really small. :(

Che

Banned
You haven't cleared that out: What exactly did he accused you of on the phone?

Anyway try to convince everyone that she was begging for it and you were too drunk to resist. It won't save you from the beating but at least in the end you'll have a couple of your friends back. The best (and the most evil) solution I can find right now...

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Doc Holliday said:
Bagh i dont see anything that warrants a beating. In my book if a buddy is drunk he is excused unless he:

b. Bangs your girlfriend

We have already covered in this thread that banging the sister is in some cases worse than banging the girlfriend, especially if that sister is younger.

Eminem said:
i'd give you a link to the thread, but...WTF HAPPENED TO THE V-CARD THREAD??? I WANT ANSWERS
I linked to it in a previous post in this thread. start there.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
yep, the link gives me:

Eminem, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

BOO-FUCKING-URNS

That was one of the funniest threads I've ever read at GA, and certainly the funniest one at Neo-GAF

jett

D-Member
urnext.jpg

Break him.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
40 minutes of talking bodes well for your knee caps. If you were to be ended, he would have showed up at your door and said only "Your dead fucker!"

Chony

Damn, he talks forever.

So, anyways, if anyone is still interested, here is his account that went down. Mind you this is third hand information. Sister -> Brother -> Me -> You Guys. It may have been skewed at one point or another. So here is what happened. The sister dragged me up stairs, and set me on the floor. She was trying to situate me, and I groped her (grabbed t&a). No sex or rape went down. Though he still wants to kick my ass, and many of his friends agree. I am bound to meet him sooner or later, he lives right near my college, we all have the same friends, etc. So I will meet him this weekend, and try to be as diplomatic as possible. He kept mentioning that you can still be held accountable in court if you are drunk. So, fair enough, I shouldn't have done it. But I need to "learn" my lesson. So case in point, I am fucked.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
This faggot is mad that you touched his sister innappropriately when you were drunk? He should be happy you didn't get inside of her. Hell, you don't remember anything anyway, so why is he so mad?

Assuming she wasn't underage, I don't think that deserves a beat down. Especially since you were so drunk you could barely remember anything.

[Edit: Then wtf is his problem? You'd never been drunk before right? Sure being a bit pissed is understandable ... but damn]

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Seriously, he's being just a tad excessive. And by a tad, I mean a ton. He doesn't have to like it, nor should he, but seriously, wanting to kick your ass and getting all your mutual friends to hate you? That's excessive.

ManDudeChild said:
Assuming she wasn't underage, I don't think that deserves a beat down. Especially since you were so drunk you could barely remember anything.

Well she is 17.

Also, he's responsible for getting drunk in the first place. People can't blame their problems on alcohol.

shuri

Banned
Well that settles it. From what I understand, you gropped her and she gropped you too, both were drunk. how old are you?

WTF?!! That's it? Where does this moron live? Now I want to kick his ass for contributing to the creation of this thread!!! >:|

If you let this guy kick your ass, you might as well turn in your nuts for a nice purse. Fine you touched his sisters boobies. He doesn't have to like you for it, but threatening court and how he's gona beat you up. Please. :\

So help me god you better fight back.... and we want pictures.... of his sister of course. :)

eggplant said:
Well she is 17.

Also, he's responsible for getting drunk in the first place. People can't blame their problems on alcohol.

I totally agree people shouldn't be able to blame their problems on alcohol. But what I'm saying is that the friend should realise that the guy's never been drunk before, and wouldn't do that in normal state. I mean maybe a punch in the face at MOST, but an ass kicking, court crap (which wouldn't hold up btw) and turning people. Now that's just going too far.

Spike

Here's what to do:

First, get in touch with the sister and apologize to her for how you conducted yourself and that you didn't really know what was going on because you were so drunk. Make sure to take note of the exact date and time that the call was placed.

Secondly, when/if the brother approaches you, flat out tell him that if he touches you that you'll charge him. If he does, charge him. I'm absolutely sure that when you tell him that you're going to file charges against him if he touches you, that he'll have a change of heart.

Most importantly, if he does proceed to beat on you, make sure to take in the surroundings. Remember any witnesses around you. Also take note of the conversations that you've had over the past little while, remembering dates/times and key points in the discussions you've had.

I can't understand the rationale to want to intentionally hurt someone. When I was in grade 5, I got the hell beaten out of me. I wasn't liked because I was the fat kid that nobody hung with, so I always stayed to myself. One Monday in May, the principal came into our classroom and told us that one of our classmates was in an auto accident, and that she and the rest of her family had died. The one guy who really hated me for whatever reason started spreading lies that I was laughing about it. Well, when I was going home that night, he and about 20 other people were waiting for me. I had broken ribs, they kicked me in the face with those boot-styled shoes that were the rage back then, I couldn't see out of my left eye, broke my left arm, and cracked my right wrist. I pulled myself up to the wall when they left, and just sat there for what seemed like an eternity. A girl that lives down my street found me after her volleyball practice, and went to get a teacher. I left before they got back, and when I got home, I have my mother and father's faces engraved in my soul. They rushed me to the emergency room to get me taken care of. I know that they went into the school the next day, and the parents of the children that I did know were called in, but we never pressed charges.

I've never fought anyone since this, because I remember how I felt. I would never wish the hurt on anyone, so I try to be diplomatic about everything. Violence solves nothing.

Cyan

Banned
That's retarded, man. He's gonna kick your ass for that? Sure, I can understand he might be annoyed, but turning all your friends against you and shit? WTF?

Plus, sucks for you that you don't even remember it. You take the punishment without getting any enjoyment out of it! ;)

Anyway, just remember that while your friend may be annoyed, you don't deserve an ass kicking for this. If anything, the sister should have slapped you around and left it at that. If he comes after you, fight back. Also, the fact that he talked to you for 40+ minutes tells me he's probably too talky to actually fight you.

Edit:
First, get in touch with the sister and apologize to her for how you conducted yourself and that you didn't really know what was going on because you were so drunk. Make sure to take note of the exact date and time that the call was placed.
Yeah, this is a good call. Besides maybe placating the dude, you really do owe the girl an apology. Courts and legal shit aside, you should hold yourself accountable for what happens when you're drunk, even if no one else does.

ManDudeChild said:
I totally agree people shouldn't be able to blame their problems on alcohol. But what I'm saying is that the friend should realise that the guy's never been drunk before, and wouldn't do that in normal state. I mean maybe a punch in the face at MOST, but an ass kicking, court crap (which wouldn't hold up btw) and turning people. Now that's just going too far.

Well yeah, I wouldn't promote violence. Bringing him to court probably won't help like you say. But turning friends against him is fair game though. You can't be sued for that.

Chony

It's just really hard to approach this situation. I don't want to just stand there while he wails on me, I don't want the courts involved, but he is adament about a "lesson" learned. I could try to contact the sister and apologize, but I don't think that is possible at this point. I am just going to try to meet him in a crowded area (resturaunt most likely), and reason and be as diplomatic as possible. I have never been in a fight before, I am frail, 150 lbs, six foot two. He is six foot and 200 lbs, and been in fights before.

I feel my lesson has been learned. Don't drink a lot. Simple as that. The drinking led to the other problems, but he doesnt aknowledge that. Mind you he drank a lot and threw up as well. He can just take his liquor a bit better. So I guess its down to learning how to fight, fight cheaply, or run. I think diplomacy will fail, but I will give it a shot.

Chony said:
It's just really hard to approach this situation. I don't want to just stand there while he wails on me, I don't want the courts involved, but he is adament about a "lesson" learned. I could try to contact the sister and apologize, but I don't think that is possible at this point. I am just going to try to meet him in a crowded area (resturaunt most likely), and reason and be as diplomatic as possible. I have never been in a fight before, I am frail, 150 lbs, six foot two. He is six foot and 200 lbs, and been in fights before.

I feel my lesson has been learned. Don't drink a lot. Simple as that. The drinking led to the other problems, but he doesnt aknowledge that. Mind you he drank a lot and threw up as well. He can just take his liquor a bit better. So I guess its down to learning how to fight, fight cheaply, or run. I think diplomacy will fail, but I will give it a shot.

Wtf man. The guy has no right to do that shit. If need be, bring a weapon. I'm not saying kill the guy, but the presence of a weapon might detour a beat down ... of course, there's always the horrible alternate scenario with a weapon.

Insertia

You're 19, she's 17?

big deal.

kick this dudes ass for blowing it out of proportion.
you groped his sister while drunk. big fucking deal.

Spike

Chony said:

If it turns into a fight, just knee him in the balls. That'll end it quickly enough, then.

Insertia said:
You're 19, she's 17?

big deal.

kick this dudes ass for blowing it out of proportion.
you groped his sister while drunk. big fucking deal.

Remember that he's an adult and she's still underage. Also, groping unwilling victims is wrong at any age.

eggplant said:
Remember that he's an adult and she's still underage. Also, groping unwilling victims is wrong at any age.

A valid point, what he did was wrong, but the other guy's still completely overreacting. Also, while "underage", it's a difference of two years. It kind of opens a whole other can of worms to this discussion I know, but 19 and 17 isn't the same as say 20 and 15 or ... well you get the idea.

Listen dude. Tell this guy you've never had alcohol before. You didn't know what you were doing and you made a mistake you deeply regret. Not because of having to deal with him, but because you have a lot more respect for others then that. You'll obviously think about that a little more the next time you pick up a drink. It's not as if you enjoyed what you did anyway if you can't even remember it. It was stupid. You were stupid and your fucking sorry. case closed. drop it. move on with life.

Has the other guy really threatened violence? Or is the OP just afraid of that possibility.

If the other guy has really threatened violence, call the police asap

Ecrofirt

He wants to kick your ass and you're going to let him?

I don't care what kind of a scrawny fuck you are, grow some fucking balls.

If the fucker swings at you, hit him as hard as you can, and don't stop. There's no sense in letting someone kick the shit out of you for something as trivial as this.

1) Grow some balls
2) Fight back
3)If he wins, he wins, but at least you've kept your dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom