• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google exec murdered by expensive prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Yes, but dying from drug overdoses when money and access to drugs is unfettered is not exactly unusual in premise or result.

If we call her a "dealer" and "injection administrator" instead of a "prostitute" the results are pretty clear.

We'll she isn't very good at her job, now is she.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
The one thing that strikes me as suspicious is the fact that someone she presumably cared about died of an overdose, and yet that didn't stop her from dosing another person only a few months later (or sooner). Doesn't an event like that tend to make you reflect on your life style? Seeing a man collapse and die didn't scare her away from dosing junk, even for a season? She must not have cared much about her "boyfriend." Or human life in general. All she cared about was getting paid.

That said, she wouldn't want mess up her own paychecks by murdering her clients, so I think the charges are appropriate.

True..should have said Scroogled..
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

I was disappointed it took this long for Scroogled to come up.

You are assuming a lot of facts not in evidence here.
1) Did she know it was a lethal amount?
2) Did she know he was dying?
3) Why would she kill a paying customer?

Why presume malice when incompetence can explain things just as well.

You don't need to prove intent for second degree murder. I literally explained it in the post you quoted.

Because there's still a ton of confusion, this is what second-degree murder covers:

- An intentional murder that was not premeditated but doesn't qualify as voluntary manslaughter
OR
- An unintentional death caused either by an act intended to cause harm (like killing somebody in a barfight)
OR
- An unintentional death caused by dangerous conduct and an obvious lack of concern for human life.

This case seems to fit neatly into that third category, and it doesn't help that this is the second or third time that this has happened with her, or that she constantly talks about murdering people. Regardless, we have to assume that the police have enough evidence to show that her level of responsibility goes beyond manslaughter.

Wow at the people still excusing her actions.

I wonder if they would be doing so if she wasn't attractive...

GAF defense force for everything. It doesn't help that he's an executive, either.

DJKhaled

The one thing that strikes me as suspicious is the fact that someone she presumably cared about died of an overdose, and yet that didn't stop her from dosing another person only a few months later (or sooner). Doesn't an event like that tend to make you reflect on your life style? Seeing a man collapse and die didn't scare her away from dosing junk, even for a season? She must not have cared much about her "boyfriend." Or human life in general.

You must not understand how an addiction works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom