• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google exec murdered by expensive prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred-87

It's bullshit they're going to try to get her for murder.

They write it like she shot him with a gun. He bought a yacht, an expensive hooker, and decided to ride the horse. You can't say she murdered him because she helped tie him off and didn't nurse him to health when he nodded off into permanent oblivion.

It is murder. And if you cant call it technically a murder then she should get the same amount of prison time as if you would have murdered someone.

Diablos

628x471.jpg

We should get one thing straight here -- and that thing is as follows:

Mugshots are not flattering.

07078353123843276838.jpg
She looks like the kind of person who would burn your house down if your crossed her. No thanks.

Can't say I feel too bad for the Google exec. He played with fire and he got burned. If you can't handle being around a drug-addled prostitute go find a more cuddly one. Derp.

Diablos

"Cuddly prostitutes" is so absurd it sounds like a band name.
Absurd? No way, man. Have you seen some of those websites? It's crazy. Any personality type you want, you can have it
if you are rich

But I agree, it could definitely be a band name.

IISANDERII

Maybe I am a self-centered person, but I don't get why people hire prostitutes. If the women is not being truly pleased by me and 100% wants the d, I am not interested - there is not enough satisfaction in just me being happy. Unless she is fulfilled, I feel like my job isn't done.
Have you been having sex for a long time? I ask because I do totally get you and I'm very much the same however after years of the mutual satisfaction sex you just need something different for once. You want to be selfish and not give a shit about the other person and them not care either. You just want something purely physical which lacks any kind of positive emotion, probably why you don't want them to be too pretty either.

Sometimes you just need something very different.

supergiz

So let me get this right. Rich man meets up with hooker, decided to take drugs, od'd and died. And it's the v prostitutes fault?

y2dvd

If she was high off of whatever they were doing, can't she use the case that she was too intoxicated to make a call to 911 and escape 2nd degree murder charges?

Dunlop

So let me get this right. Rich man meets up with hooker, decided to take drugs, od'd and died. And it's the v prostitutes fault?

prostitute injected the needle which caused OD and then left him while in distress to die without alerting help

She could have made a anonymous call or whatever

YoungHav

Banned
I think she just freaked out. Yeah she should have called but I don't see this as murder until the video leaks. She's going to go down anyway, since this corpse happens to be rich. Fuck they'll add in a hate crime too.

YoungHav

Banned
^^ I agree. What motive would she have in killing a john? sounds silly. Jail or a shitload of money? hmmmmm.

This dude should have taken Guile's advice.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
She injected a lethal amount into him (which I doubt he willfully asked for) and then literally stepped over him while he's dying to finish her wine before casually leaving. And this is the second time this has happened with her. Do you seriously not see anything suspicious?
Maybe she reasonably thought it wasn't his first rodeo and believed he could ride that much horse, which would make sense for something like a manslaughter charge. But, yeah... how does that happen twice? I guess it's possible they're overcharging her to get a deal on manslaughter or to figure out if there's something deeper going on.

She looks like the kind of person who would burn your house down if your crossed her. No thanks.

Can't say I feel too bad for the Google exec. He played with fire and he got burned. If you can't handle being around a drug-addled prostitute go find a more cuddly one. Derp.

I just noticed, she had her eyebrows drawn on in that FB photo. So even going natural she's not the prettiest sugar baby.

The Facebook post really means nothing. I'm friends with goth girls who say the same sort of shit all the time. It's a cliche.

Until they start killing tech execs one by one in some global domination scheme to take out Sillicon Valley.

Watch out Dr. Dre, Tim Cook, and Jony Ive.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Anyone else getting a "he made secret sex tapes and she was caught on it" vibe? Security cameras aren't necessarily discreet, and they probably wouldn't be in areas one would do heroin in. They'd be near entrances and sensitive places.

Now was he using heroin with her, or was he passed out and she dosed him?

It is murder. And if you cant call it technically a murder then she should get the same amount of prison time as if you would have murdered someone.

Why? He voluntarily did the heroin AFAIK. Unless you can prove that she intentionally overdosed him then it seems that she was just doing what he paid her to do. Why would she want to intentionally kill a paying customer?

Bust her for selling heroin. Bust her for prostitution. But nailing her for murder seems to be excusing the rich guy for his own shitty behavior.

She injected a lethal amount into him (which I doubt he willfully asked for) and then literally stepped over him while he's dying to finish her wine before casually leaving. And this is the second time this has happened with her. Do you seriously not see anything suspicious?
You are assuming a lot of facts not in evidence here.
1) Did she know it was a lethal amount?
2) Did she know he was dying?
3) Why would she kill a paying customer?

Why presume malice when incompetence can explain things just as well.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Why? He voluntarily did the heroin AFAIK. Unless you can prove that she intentionally overdosed him then it seems that she was just doing what he paid her to do. Why would she want to intentionally kill a paying customer?

Bust her for selling heroin. Bust her for prostitution. But nailing her for murder seems to be excusing the rich guy for his own shitty behavior.

First degree versus second degree murder, dude. Intentionally overdosing him would be first degree. Negligence and then trying to cover up evidence is second degree. Not sure what's so difficult to understand. There's no conspiracy to bust an innocent call girl.

The guy was obviously a character. The "prone to impulse buys" part of the story got me.

Zaptruder

Banned
You are assuming a lot of facts not in evidence here.
1) Did she know it was a lethal amount?
2) Did she know he was dying?
3) Why would she kill a paying customer?

Why presume malice when incompetence can explain things just as well.

Incompetence and apathy are sufficient for second degree murder.

"Oops, I was a party to the death of an individual. Oh well, sucks for him. Lets blow this joint."

MC_Hify

It's Gawker. of course that "number of people Forrest touched" bit was tasteless, snarky, and, most tellingly, intentional.

it's what they do.

It's a company founded on stalker photos that published photos of a dead kid for clicks. This is them tasteful.

Two months before Hayes died, Dean Riopelle, whom Tichelman identified online as her boyfriend, died at his home in Milton, Georgia. Tichelman was there at the time, and she called 911.

"Her story was: She was in the shower, heard a large crash, and then found him unconscious on the floor," Capt. Shawn McCarty of Milton police told CNN Thursday.

"I think my boyfriend overdosed or something, he, like, he won't respond," she said in the brief call, shortly before hanging up.

The dispatcher called Tichelman back. Asked why she thought it was an overdose, Tichelman responded, "Because there's nothing else it could be." Asked whether it was accidental or intentional, she replied, "definitely accidental." He was taking painkillers and "drinking a lot too," she said.

The call cut off. The dispatcher tried at least twice more, but the phone rang and went to voicemail.

The medical examiner ruled Riopelle's death an accidental overdose from heroin and alcohol. "At the time, we never thought anything different," McCarty said.

Riopelle owned the Masquerade Nightclub in Atlanta and played in a local band.

A former band mate doubts Riopelle overdosed. "There is no way that guy did heroin, no freaking way," Allen Vine told CNN affiliate KRON.

Vine said he met Tichelman shortly after Riopelle started dating her.

"He was in no shape or form, any kind of user for heroin or drugs or anything," Vine said. "He was health conscious."

Now authorities are taking a new look at that death "to make sure there's nothing (else) to it," McCarty said.

Tichelman also was arrested last year in Atlanta and charged with battery and false report of a crime. The details of that incident were unclear.

OH SHIT!

The authorities gotta find that 200 clients list.

ICKE

Banned
Or perhaps she just had two acquaintances who overdosed, because that tends to happen when you use strong drugs and live without a care in the world. It is rather suspicious though.

Or perhaps she just had two acquaintances who overdosed, because that tends to happen when you use strong drugs and live without a care in the world. It is rather suspicious though.

Lightning doesn't strike twice.

This isn't coincidence.

LCGeek

formerly sane
She doesn't look like the expensive kind. Then again a mugshot isn't a glamour shot, so I dunno. I hope his family and friends find peace.

Anyone can be expensive after a few hours. Unless you're a street hooker looking for a quick fix someone just charging hundred per hour could rack up a lot on a pleasure cruisethat lasts for a while.

Kinyou

I'm not even sure why people are already picking sides. It doesn't seem like we know all that much. Maybe she had no motive, maybe she did.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
yes but being the prostitute/boyfriend of two people who overdose isnt exactly common.

Yes, but dying from drug overdoses when money and access to drugs is unfettered is not exactly unusual in premise or result.

If we call her a "dealer" and "injection administrator" instead of a "prostitute" the results are pretty clear.

Dying of a drug overdose can hardly be compared to getting struck by lightning.

Sure it is. Ask Speculawyer. Quantify and compare privilege for all parties in any matter at all and the finger always points to the top.

Like anyone accused of a crime, they're innocent until proven guilty, regardless of this stupid things they write on Facebook or finding themselves in the same circumstance as an earlier time...

But c'mon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom