• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google I/O 2017 |OT| O What could it be?

VertPin

This is one of the worst conferences I have ever watched. It's so poorly paced and boring.

Good news for Kotlin, but ehhh..

nullset2

It's already embraced by the community I'd say

On Android though? At least, people are excited about but it's still gonna be a wait and see kind of deal imo. We need people to release good libraries in Kotlin and drop Java for this to matter.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
my-fucking-keys.jpg

Wollan

Beating Oculus to releasing the first standalone VR hmd.

Curious about how well the inside-out-tracking actually works.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
If they nail this VPS stuff... Imagine being in a park that's fully mapped, and you ask it to find you sunflowers, and then it overlays a quest market and path to the sunflowers - because it can recognize sunflowers in pictures and knows where you are.

Or if you can search for something in real life by it's dimensions.

Somnid

I guess we'll see what this VR device is. I'm hoping it's more of mid-range Oculus and has a nice price tag and isn't some expensive experimental system.

Mr. RPG

Why are you using google messaging stuff when there's 10000 better apps out there.

I'm not. That's the point. :p No one does, because they have no idea what they're doing.

I was an iPhone user before I got the Pixel. I was hoping Google would have an iMessage competitor by now, but I guess they aren't interesting in that.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
This might be the worst Google conference of all time.

It's terrible, and yes I get that it's a dev conference.

Top Bottom