• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Google I/O 2017 |OT| O What could it be?

tmespe

What makes you think three women means all their women?
I feel they could be better at including more women throughout their presentation. It would be nice if they could be more inclusive in presentations across their products.

Schrade

Jesus christ people. When there is an "x" after a number it is short for "times". 4x = 4 times. Not "Four ecks"!

jacobs34

I'm really impressed with the ways that Google is improving assistant and photos. The last couple trips that my wife and I have gone on involved us using both services regularly. When we were in Grand Rapids we used Google a ton for helping us find breweries, bars and restaurants within walking distance from downtown, not to mention to do things like add reservations to my calendar easily, or make remainders to try places out that locals suggested. These were all a bunch of little things that added up to having a much better experience. I don't use the assistant a lot when I'm at home or working, but it really shines when traveling.

I swear I don't work for Google, haha.

jokkir

Wouldn't this not be needed with Google Assistant? I mean, copy and pasting, yeah but not the maps contexual thing

Rafy

Why did the place not 👏 for the passwords stuff? Does it already exist and I missed out until now?

Maybe because it's discouraged to save your passwords with autofill?

It's much more secure to use a dedicated app that encrypts your passwords.

Why did the place not 👏 for the passwords stuff? Does it already exist and I missed out until now?

It's pretty neat, but LastPass has been able to do this for a few years. Though it's never been perfect, so hoping Google iterates on it.

Thing is, I don't store a lot (or any) passwords in Chrome really, so I think I'll stick with LastPass. Hoping the two don't get in the way.

Top Bottom