• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

That Nygma and Penguin scene. Man I can't get enough of them together.

Someone needs to gif Penguin popping his head out the window.

edit: Nevermind, they already knew lol.

This was Mad Hatter's first live-action appearance, right? Pretty good, I liked the actor from the Walking Dead, he does creepy well. I'm glad that he's pretty subdued too, if he was wackier, he'd just be a Joker ripoff.

A better mind-controller than Fish, anyway.

Penguin popping his head out was amazing and I'm glad Falcone is back.

giphy.gif

slider

Dammit... I've said this before but, with S3 not yet airing in the UK, I should stay out of this thread. But the vicarious joy at reading the comments is great.

mm04

It´s sad that this show does not get more attention on gaf.

That's because somewhere along the line comic book shows and movies became serious drama and this show plays out on screen like an actual comic book. I love the Penguin and Riddler. Also that Jim does all sorts of morally ambiguous at best stuff.

Sölf

Yeah, same. That last episode was season 1 level ass. Maybe even Arrow level.

All the drama is unnecessary imo. Like the Gordon/Leslie and Bruce/Selina things. And on the other hand you get scenes like the one with Nygma/Oswald or the creepy Mad Hatter scene and it's SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE. I still like Gotham, even though I have to admit season 2 at this point was better. And I doubt that Jerome alone was the reason for that.

BTM

Been a solid 3 episodes to start the season. Maybe not as good as S2 yet but I'm sure it'll improve as the season gets rolling.

luna_s

Enjoying this season too, except the Mad Hatter reminds me of Kenny Craig from Little Britain when he does his hypno thing

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Penguin running for a mayor is a bit much for me, even in a show that revels in the ridiculous and over the top. The city has been afraid that he is a psychopath criminal for years at this point. I get what they're going for, it just seems like they're keeping him in a holding pattern while more important storylines go forward.

The clone Bruce stuff isn't terribly interesting to me either. Valerie Vale keeping things casual with Gordon was refreshing though.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 4 "New Day Rising"

Penguin gains power as he narrows in on the nomination for Mayor of Gotham. Meanwhile, Gordon turns Alice (guest star Naian Gonzalez Norvind) into the GCPD for the bounty. Also, Bruce and Alfred race to find Bruce’s doppleganger after learning he’s assumed Bruce’s identity.
- Promo for this week's episode.

Tamanon

Banned
LOL at him going through the effort of making the other guy fake a murder/suicide and then just crushing some dude's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom