• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GQ:” Sony’s PlayStation 5 has more exclusives than the Xbox Series X can handle”

Ar¢tos

Right, but you do run or own that business? If the answer is no, why do you care?
*sigh* whatever...
In your head you already labeled me a Sony fanboy attacking innocent MS, while I'm just discussing a possible negative from a business point of view (which I often do to all companies, since its an area of interest for me).
Nevermind me, go back to your wars.

Last edited:
How would I know? Im in a hole according to you. I shit my pants regularly as well.
giphy.gif

whatever man, I own both Pro and X and still use my PC the most since MS is hell bound to eliminate Xbox Exclusives.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe an idea to wait until Xbox have their first-party game showcase in July before making these statements.

People don't seem to realise that the last Inside Xbox was not their big showcase.

mercclass

Some of you guys are raggin on GQ but even they know Xbox doesn't have any exclusives and part of their focus is pushing add spots for ball shavers

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
*sigh* whatever...
In your head you already labeled me a Sony fanboy attacking innocent MS, while I'm just discussing a possible negative from a business point of view (which I often do to all companies, since its an area of interest for me).
Nevermind me, go back to your wars.

I don't recall saying such a thing, I believe you may be misinterpreting my statements.

If the situation was flipped and Sony was publishing their software on the PS5 and PC on day one I'd have the same opinion. The software makes more money than the hardware, that's all the company really cares about. As an end user you shouldn't care about how many consoles they sell, as it makes you no difference.

Ar¢tos

I don't recall saying such a thing, I believe you may be misinterpreting my statements.

If the situation was flipped and Sony was publishing their software on the PS5 and PC on day one I'd have the same opinion. The software makes more money than the hardware, that's all the company really cares about. As an end user you shouldn't care about how many consoles they sell, as it makes you no difference.
Curiosity about businesses strategies. Obviously Sony approach has its own share of negatives.

KaiserBecks

You doing fucking realise GQ is a men’s magazine and has a huge audience? Fuck out of here with that disaster of a fucking interview. That “journalist” does not reflect the rest of GQ’s production.

More men read this than any of your favourite gaming magazines or view your favourite youtubers channel.

MEO.jpg

Yes, I do realize that. However, I prefer to get all my gaming related news and reports from guardian and forbes.

Well it has the biggest exclusive: ugliness.
Lies detected.

SX speciale editions are going to look great. Much more potential than PS5 dildo holder form factor.

EOa97N0WAAAXdIM.jpg

7vrywnii67w41.jpg

Can even see a red Supreme edition being made similar to their brick. And similar to the promo with X1X and Jordan Brand.
images

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Lies detected.

SX speciale editions are going to look great. Much more potential than PS5 dildo holder form factor.

EOa97N0WAAAXdIM.jpg

7vrywnii67w41.jpg

Can even see a red Supreme edition being made similar to their brick. And similar to the promo with X1X and Jordan Brand.
images
I was talking about the PS5...

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Then why was the PS5 event full of "console exclusive' and "timed console exclusive" stuff >_>

<3 PC gaming

Last edited:
Top Bottom