• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5 set to release on November 2nd [S-CONF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost. Grabbed from the trailer. No need to thank me.:D

2ufeh44.jpg

25t7zop.jpg

5uipnk.jpg

3508oip.jpg

zohz4i.jpg

314oxtc.jpg

2gy3d5e.jpg

i3gmf6.jpg

33xv6rr.jpg

10wmhhe.jpg

6ohes8.jpg

3344s9j.jpg

2vinnrn.jpg

n1z2vm.jpg

9sv0hd.jpg

2rzqe6c.jpg

vytstu.jpg

30idd2w.jpg

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
Holy mother of beelsebub at the trailer!
Don't care about anything anymore except getting this game. The wait will be UN-FRIGGIN-BEARABLE!
There was a party in my pants when I saw this.:D

torontoml

MiniBossBattle said:
Red Bull Racing's Vettel was in the trailer. Does that mean we are getting F1 cars?!
I think he is doing the voice over for the license tests, but it could also mean we get the red bull F1 car. Not necessarily them all though.

I'm amazed and blown away. This is easily day one for me ... I should be done with Forza 3 by then and be able to completely devote my driving time to this.

Danielsan

Omiee said:
so i take it gaf is please with what they saw
How could you not be pleased with this?
And finally a fucking date on this game.
They'd better not delay it again or I will shit a brick.

I don't even like racing sims but the GT games have always been great to me.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Wow, completely forgot about the Top Gear track. That is awesome.

Trying to not get to hyped after the letdown that was GT4.

freitax

Danielsan said:
How could you not be pleased with this?
And finally a fucking date on this game.
They'd better not delay it again or I will shit a brick.

I don't even like racing sims but the GT games have always been great to me.

And throw it to the polyphony studio's window!

DEO3

Okay, so did they actually announce any features (i.e confirming dynamic day/night cycles, etc.), or are we yet again having to just infer shit from a trailer?

And it seems like it really gets dark enough that you need your headlights. In many racers that feature night time racing you don't need your headlights because the course is still lit up.

torontoml

DEO3 said:
Okay, so did they actually announce any features (i.e confirming dynamic day/night cycles, etc.), or are we yet again having to just infer shit from a trailer?
Closed door thing with Kaz tomorrow for the media, bunch of info given then. no video though.

I am completely shocked by that day-night cycle.

I would have bet my house that GT was using a pre-baked lighting engine.... So freaking awesome! :D

SolidSnakex said:
And it seems like it really gets dark enough that you need your headlights. In many racers that feature night time racing you don't need your headlights because the course is still lit up.

Yes it looks very easy to outrun your headlights. And I noticed they really nailed the reflective graphics of the road signs, so you have some clues when to turn, but you'll need a good memory. Racing the ring at night at full speed will be insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom