• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto Online: Official Gameplay Video, launches October 1st

GunBR

I assume you mean "pre-order", right? Apparently, there won't be a pre-load:

However, for folks who have pre-ordered games via the PSN before, this raised two questions:

-would GTA V be available at midnight or the normal afternoon PSN publish time and

-would pre-loading the game be possible?

IGN confirmed with Rockstar that GTA V will unlock at midnight Pacific time on September 17th, but you won't be able to pre-load it. So, basically, if you pre-order the PSN version of the game, you'd need to download it that night at midnight. For a game as big as GTA V, that might take some time on the PSN.

Actually now you CAN pre-load the game, but just in the European PSN

SJRB

Gold Member
WHAT!? Holy shit, first I'm hearing about this.

This game.....this game!

Sleeping Dogs has this exact same mechanic. You can wash bloodstains off your face and clothing by washing yourself in one of your safehouses.

Since in past previews they said you can't fish (as in, with a fishing rod) i'm assuming that "catch fish" is with spear gun.

Also, isn't 30+ articles of clothing a bit on the short side?

Not sure if anyone has responde yet but I'm fairly certain that '30 articles of clothing' is referring to 30 types of clothes that you can change, with examples of types of clotes being hats, glasses, necklaces, etc. then each of those have many varieties. Just my guess.

GrimmUK

Banned
Not sure if anyone has responde yet but I'm fairly certain that '30 articles of clothing' is referring to 30 types of clothes that you can change, with examples of types of clotes being hats, glasses, necklaces, etc. then each of those have many varieties. Just my guess.

In the gameplay we can clearly see there's 37 items in just the jacket category of ONE store, there's gonna be plenty of options to choose from.

Dug

Banned
Some guy finished the preload:

n7ol.jpg
'

agk3.jpg

Link to post: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=575841&st=680&#entry1063025382

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I still don't understand why US can't preload.... it's kind of ridiculous. Especially with these massive downloads.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes, I wish I could become a journo and go to these events just for the awesome stuff they get, like this.

I still have a Vice City cocaine mirror from the press kit thing Rockstar sent me when that game launched. There was also a razor blade keyring but I lost that.

Rockstar always had great promotional tat.

i swear to god, he said that they showed gameplay of franklin and trevor in the gameplay trailer, but none of michael.. michael is a story character, but not a playable character

ok, im trolling... i just made that up to see what people would say sorry

i know it was an extremely awful attempt of trolling, im bored... sorry

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
no its not, it's why many other forums, from what i seen, see neogaf as some "elitist" attitude. which alot of people criticize it for

Well as long as you are on a quest to lighten the mood....I look forward to your next attempt at trolling.

im not going to do this again.....but sometimes just have a laugh, for crying out loud

I would have laughed if it was funny, but I was just trying to make sure you knew the truth. You know, helping you out.

Top Bottom