• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Launch Trailer http://www

bud23

pc7K5FK.png

Cant' wait to jump back in.

I did get a little bored of the missions in the end, and really wanted more heists that were in the style of the first heist. But still want to just play and mess around in a glorious looking next gen game.

Also I am hopeful that DLC won't be far away from the game...gimme!!!!

Ateron

Can't wait to go up to Grove Street as Trevor, in a wacky tacky brown suit two sizes small, riding my bmx, and flip the bird to those bustas in first person. Capture the essence of the city through the eyes and scars of a madman.

Some of the shots look really great, but the trailer overall is ehhh.

They haven't been able to best the E3 reveal trailer for this version. It's too stronk

AmyS

M8Oomgc.jpg

Damn, they even have some impressive fur shading. I want this in my veins, in my pants, all over my face.

Beach sunset scene from the announcement trailer for last-gen consoles, Nov 2011 when LG version looked its best well before release.

gZiWLf5.jpg

The Argus

Just to be clear:

Is this comparing GTA 5 PS3 trailer vs PS4 trailer

or

GTA 5 PS3 gameplay vs PS4 trailer ?

Because hell, I'm 99% sure the game won't look as good as it does right now.

That's from an in game trailer. However I doubt it will look that much different as everything is using in game assets (I do think they swap out the character models though on last gen).

ekim

The German Xbox page says : " preorder GTAV, from 11.11 on Xbox one" they either got the wrong release date or we can preload the game from tomorrow

bud23

GTA V |OT| "Remember to turn off your cell phones, and please don't masturbate."
movie theater ad

Or

GTA V |OT| "Units reporting a police officer set on fire..."
LSPD Dispatch

sjay1994

Imagine Red Dead Redemption Sequel..

Thats all I really care from rockstar right now.

GTAV was a game I bought into because of all the hype + how much I liked red dead.

What a mistake. GTAV is the most bloated, flaccid, self indulgent open world game I think I have ever played. I'm passing on it, and holding out hope for Red dead 2.

So has it been confirmed again that we can take our save from ps3 to ps4? Also is there no deal for people that already own it?

Top Bottom