• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush 2 has gone gold

DKHF

『Inaba Resident』;224092668 said:
Have they specified pro enhancements yet? 60fps will make me definitely get a Pro
They haven't discussed what enhancements it will give yet.

Miracle

tumblr_n7yos49vKj1qkoopko1_400.gif

HYPE
Y
P
E

Why do I love this gif so much?

Locust13

Neo Member
I personally think this is bullshit. The game is done, they should have honored the release date. Now we have to wait two months for no reason other than for Sony's own fuck ups with 2 other games...

I've lost all excitement for this game after finally buying a PS4 now to play it. I hope this game fails hard and sends a message to Sony to honor their release dates and not pull this shit in the future.

I personally think this is bullshit. The game is done, they should have honored the release date. Now we have to wait two months for no reason other than for Sony's own fuck ups with 2 other games...

I've lost all excitement for this game after finally buying a PS4 now to play it. I hope this game fails hard and sends a message to Sony to honor their release dates and not pull this shit in the future.
What the heck is this?

Honestly sometimes I'm embarrassed being such a regular poster here. What kind of hatred is this wanting a seemingly good game to fail? Because it got pushed back 2 months?

Wow...

Auctopus

What is wrong with you? Get some perspective.

Some of the dumbest shit I've read

silva1991

Is this serious?

$49.99 pre-order on Newegg for those interested. They won't charge your card until it ships. Free shipping, and no sales tax outside of California, Indiana, New Jersey, and Tennessee

Grim-Reality

Neo Member

It got delayed by a month so you've lost all hype for it?...Wow

jacobeid

Banned

LMFAO wowwwwwww. Awful post/mentality to have.

Shin-Ra

I've never seen him before so I don't know if that's character designer Shunsuke Saito with the Kat sketch and Photoshop colouring after the anime footage.

^ nice, thanks for the link.

btw, I noticed something interesting – https://youtu.be/sSinuxIoGic?t=1664

another project or spoilers from the game?
There's plenty of air-con units in Gravity Rush 2, but the blurred bit's probably just something we haven't seen from GR2.

Shin-Ra

I turned the volume up and you can just about hear director Keiichiro Toyama introduce the artist as Shunsuke Saito, so yes, that's him!

31122610711_beafd8c9f1_o.jpg

The superman game we deserve. Very hyped for this. Played remastered recently and I didn't expect to love it so much. Even bothered to platinum it which I never do with games

jg4xchamp

I hope the gameplay isn't rubbish this time. Kat is chill; and the game is at the least imaginative. But egad that combat was boresville.

Kudo

Seriously, what the hell is Sony doing? Where is Collector's Editions for US/EU?
Hell, I can't even pre-order standard edition physical in my country anywhere yet, it's like they're trying to do their best to send this game out to die.

Ornate apple chest seems to be some sort of treasure hunt and you can get hints from other people, I think.

Amazon.co.jp exclusive theme seems really nice, I wish we could buy this somehow:
https://sce.scene7.com/is/content/p...tyDaze-Amazon-Theme_Mobile_Autox720_1600K.mp4

I watched the PSX panel for this yesterday and it looks so good. I love the menus; they're really bright and colourful and stylish. Toyama-san was playing it and the combat looks a lot better this time around too. I'm looking forward to messing about in Lunar mode as that looks tons of fun.

omg yes

so buying this day one

Home improvement (and check out one of the new TV animations)

GR2home.gif

lol she's still in that dank-ass sewer? She needs to move out and get a nice apartment or something!

That reminds me, did she ever buy that new home for whats-his-face? I can't remember.

Top Bottom