• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grimm Season 4 |OT| Fridays 9/8c - A Dish Best Served Cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I miss this show so badly. What will the cast be up to now?

Haven't get this sad about a show being cancelled or ended in forever. Just started following the cast on twitter so I can see their future projects but couldn't find the actor for Monroe.

randome

This was the cheesiest, stupidest, lamest ending I have ever seen. It was like a freakin syfy d class movie. Cringe worthy.

I loved the show, especially the characters, but I have to agree that the last two eps were pretty lame. The show was always a mix of good and bad episodes, and the last two eps fell in the latter category. I'm still not 100% clear what happened to be honest, other than it ended up as some kind of
"magical reset"
. I especially hated how
Hank, Wu, and Renard were killed in the lamest way possible, by them stupidly running headlong into Zerstorer's staff and impaling themselves.

Oh well, I'll still miss the show. I have to admit that I ended up liking Eve after hating Juliet for the first few seasons and being glad she was dead. I also think that Wu was starting to get on my nerves this season. Not the actor's fault, but I got tired of his lame, sarcastic remarks in each episode.

I finally watched the last two episodes, when Wu got killed I was like "okay" then everyone else got killed and it was like "yup, this shit is gonna get reset" and sure enough.

lol

I think the legacy of this show would be so much better had there not been so much soapy drama for a couple seasons and I'm still not a fan of the Adalind turn. It still feels like the whole Grimm thing wasn't fully explored.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I think this show ultimately suffered in the same way Fringe did. The plot was planned out among more seasons than the show ended up getting, which meant they had to accelerate everything to the point where things were being dropped or glossed over. It was pretty obvious the storyline about the keys was extremely cut down, and they ended up completely dropping the whole death powers thing Nick had going.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched the finale and enjoyed it, I've been a big fan of the show since the beginning and I'm sad to see it go. I definitely think it had more seasons in it.

Kevin

I think this show ultimately suffered in the same way Fringe did. The plot was planned out among more seasons than the show ended up getting, which meant they had to accelerate everything to the point where things were being dropped or glossed over. It was pretty obvious the storyline about the keys was extremely cut down, and they ended up completely dropping the whole death powers thing Nick had going.

My problem was that the main story arc was incredibly slow. The key storyline took way to long to unfold and most of the episodes focused either on monster of the week episodes or silly adalind/baby drama.

Lagamorph

So I'm partway through Season 4 now, episode 14 specifically, and I just don't understand why
Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest is such a big deal that they're freaking out about and proclaiming to be forever. It was so insanely easy to get rid of Adalind's powers way back when, so I really don't get why the same thing can't be done with Juliette.
Maybe there's an explanation for it later, but I sure haven't heard one yet.

Also, were the writers trying to make me feel sympathetic towards
Adalind during the whole losing her baby and being locked up mini-arc? All I could keep thinking was "Haha, you brought all of this on yourself bitch". She deserves every bad thing that happens to her no matter what it is.

So I'm partway through Season 4 now, episode 14 specifically, and I just don't understand why
Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest is such a big deal that they're freaking out about and proclaiming to be forever. It was so insanely easy to get rid of Adalind's powers way back when, so I really don't get why the same thing can't be done with Juliette.
Maybe there's an explanation for it later, but I sure haven't heard one yet.

Also, were the writers trying to make me feel sympathetic towards
Adalind during the whole losing her baby and being locked up mini-arc? All I could keep thinking was "Haha, you brought all of this on yourself bitch". She deserves every bad thing that happens to her no matter what it is.

I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom