• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V box art coming together

sense

would be a good april fool joke if they release a wii u box art of gta 5 :p

sorry i know it is cruel but would be very funny

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They're using the same format again? =/ Disappointing.
What's wrong with it and what do you want?

I think it's one of the few cases in the entire industry where if they changed it there is the lowest percentage imaginable I would like it better.

I just bought the GTA trilogy on Steam for $7. Here's to hoping GTA V is more like those than GTA IV.

Also the cover format is incredibly boring but who cares, it's got brand recognition which is all that matters for a cover.

Jtrizzy

Have they shown off any combat for this game yet?

After Sleeping Dogs, I really can't seem myself going back to the garbage combat of GTA.

I wasn't going to say anything, but I've been playing a little BOGT lately, and my god everything feels so archaic. The game is an exercise in frustration. This gens versions pretty much get by on soundtrack and pop culture jokes.

Persona86

Banned
Have they shown off any combat for this game yet?

After Sleeping Dogs, I really can't seem myself going back to the garbage combat of GTA.

Not sure what the fighting will be like, but I'm sure the shooting will be MUCH better after what they learned on Red Dead Redemption and Max Payne.

Strike

tumblr_mdwz0z4BhG1qam5vs.gif

One of the reddit comments says it's Canal Street in Manhattan.

If that's the case, it's most likely around Astor Place...where NYUers go out to party and whatnot at the local bars and restaurants. I haven't been there in a quite a while so if I do head there, I'll see if it's exactly where I think it would be.

If that's the case, it's most likely around Astor Place...where NYUers go out to party and whatnot at the local bars and restaurants. I haven't been there in a quite a while so if I do head there, I'll see if it's exactly where I think it would be.

No, is by the A line. Astor Place is wayyyyy on the other-side.

Fjordson

If you decide to stop reading at "Auto," then yeah. But if you do, then you've probably already made your decision about the game at that point.
What a spot on post.

I am surprised some people dislike the GTA cover style. It's pretty unique and The art is always great.

Top Bottom