• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

CitrusStorm

Unconfirmed Member
It took me a while, but I finally got this sexy beast framed:
S1190026_zps4c91e15c.jpg

S1190036_zpseaf0f25d.jpg

9 days. I can feel the hype in every cell of my being.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
It's coming...we may get casting announcement at Comic Con this weekend.

A director's been announced, with casting coming "soon" according to Feige, possibly at Comic Con this weekend.

Also, yeah I know I said I was bowing out of this thread, but I can't help but partake in the hype!

July 8, 2016.
Wow for real? OMG AWESOME!!!

I dont read comics, i know the characters from the Capcom games and the movies. :3

Quick

Banned
Oh yes it is.

If only it were bigger.

There were some theatre-goers at my IMAX preview who were really prepared when waiting in line. They brought their own poster tubes to put it in, and seemed rather upset at the size of their prize.

I was a bit disappointed at the size of the poster, but it wasn't a big deal in the end since it's all free and I got to see a bit of the movie.

Hard to be mad, really.

Ticket people don't do this to me... They changed cinemas for tomorrow's preview just yesterday and said they would send new tickets today. They haven't. I hope my old ticket will still be valid in case they don't send a new one :(

Oh yes it is.

If only it were bigger.

There were some theatre-goers at my IMAX preview who were really prepared when waiting in line. They brought their own poster tubes to put it in, and seemed rather upset at the size of their prize.

At least they got one unlike Pacific Rim premiere IMAX where they actually had a screeing before the actual screeing was supposed to take place and gave away all the posters. In other words the theater screwed people who bought tickets for the posted time.

CitrusStorm

Unconfirmed Member
At least they got one unlike Pacific Rim premiere IMAX where they actually had a screeing before the actual screeing was supposed to take place and gave away all the posters. In other words the theater screwed people who bought tickets for the posted time.

Damn, that sounds horrible. I think something happened with an IMAX showing of Iron Man 3 in my area when they were giving out posters, too.

If anything, I was surprised how orderly the preview was. It was managed like we were military recruits, even with the groups sitting in the middle of the hall with boxes of foreign pizza strewn around them. And, of course, the constant reminders that it was not, in fact, the entire movie we were going to see. Man, some of the conversations around me when the attendant yelled that at everyone who was in line... they were utterly astounded at this level of treachery.

Mariolee

Superior technology with universal translators? Babelfish?

Babelfish works in Hitchhikers because they stick it into everyone's ears. Yet in the Avengers no such thing was done but everyone could understand the Asgardians crystal clear in English.

Chichikov

Just as a heads up before my friends ask me this question, what is the answer to: "Why do all the aliens speak English?"
To quote Mel Brooks - "Ladies and Gentlemen: In the interest of clarity and sanity, the rest of this movie will not be in Polish".

Or something something, nanomachines.

Top Bottom