• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series screens and cast

Negaduck

I dunno, I like the way it looks. Not everything needs to have the fidelity of ff15 in order to be good, I'm a fan.

Hopefully the writing is strong. I'm interested.

AndersK

Groot looks wack, but I really appreciate the more faithful Drax look.
Bautista is amazing in the role, though.

Theman2k

I don't like these at all.
It seems rushed and the art style it just bad IMO.

I hope gameplay footage will change my mind, Marvel should stick with good studios like Insomniac.

Visuals look dated. Looks very 360/PS3 era. early- or mid-gen. Wondering where they can go with the gameplay because it looks like storyline-driven generic action/adventure. Hope it plays well....

Banned
I really hope it runs better than Batman
RFiJNyN.gif

C'mon son.

rawbhawb

Will we get another Telltale game as funny as Tales from the Borderlands? I hope so!

You asking that made me noticed: Borderlands and the MCU GotG are actually kinda similar. They're both comedic sci-fi adventures that love to use licensed music. If some of TFTB's writers are also working on this, that'll make me excited for it even more.

jett

D-Member
TT needs an entirely new engine. Their games look really dated and even kinda budget, even if they aren't.

bunkitz

What the hell happened to the iconic Telltale art style? Where are the thick "drawing" lines? This looks bad. Jesus. Way to shoot my hype down, Telltale.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i never played Batman past episode 1

why did ppl dislike it?

also how do we find out if the TFTB writing team is doing this?

Pierre Shorette Adam Hines Jeremy Breslau Chuck Jordan Justin Sloan Eric Stirpe Anthony Burch Zack Kelle

So they haven't announced a date for this yet, have they? Because on PSN its set to release on april 18th. Would be pretty cool if true.

Top Bottom