• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

guerrilla games new ip "horizon" concept art leaked [Up2: Third artwork]

Status
Not open for further replies.

onQ123

May 1, 2010
How I know someone isn't just having fun with us to see how many people fall for it? I trust nothing!

Paracelsus

Jun 24, 2007
Art direction looks all over the place, I hope they can market it right and I second the third person comment(s).

SuicidalSteve

May 26, 2010
And its from the director of past killzone games and not shadowfall so my hype levels are getting larger with that news

EmptySpace

Banned
Jul 10, 2013
How I know someone isn't just having fun with us to see how many people fall for it? I trust nothing!
dude, we here are first on the hype train.

seriously though, i don't care about what kind of retcon plot they'll have to do for the setup to make sense.

yeah, why is it that future should always mean tech? that is why i dig something like the order 1886. alternate history.

why don't we go deeper. dino-mechs.

Sify64

Mar 3, 2014
Eh, I don't like the concept art. The dino mech and the wild-looking hunters feels too far apart for it to make any sense. Guess, all that mattered was the cool factor.

MeBecomingI

Sep 16, 2010
I'm seeing a giant robot dinosaur getting attacked by a guy in pieces of a coat withsamurai armour and a spear, a red headed female in an ornate gown-of-sorts with a high tech bow and a guy firing a funky looking revolver while carrying more modern looking tomahawks in a beautiful snowy mountainous looking environment.

Sign me the fuck up!

Also, that dinosaur was going to win that fight... but then it took an arrow to the knee. Game over for that poor thing. Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.