• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Pleasures -

Bwesh

I love waisting a lot of time in r/idiotsincars/

Watching the movie About Time with my wife
11175398_ori.jpg

#Phonepunk#

Banned
every so often i go to my dad's place in the mountains for a few days to chill and take a mini vacation. he has over the air TV and we usually spend hours and hours watching old movies and tv shows and all the silly commercials. it's funny cos we could easily just pull up those movies on the internet but there is something very relaxing about having a continuous stream of tv that you can't control. lots of the ads are hilarious too.

i love all kinds of movies, but i have a big fondness for b-movie trash. there are some tv channels (Comet TV, MeTV) that play a lot of old 80s sci fi and Canon films and all of that stuff is so cheesy and silly and i love it to death.

kingbean

I ain't got any. I like what I like and I don't feel guilty about it.

If I was to say what I like even though it's pop trash I'd have to say the nosleep sub reddit.

Avasarala

Emoji Emperor
Staff Member
I ain't got any. I like what I like and I don't feel guilty about it.

If I was to say what I like even though it's pop trash I'd have to say the nosleep sub reddit.

:lollipop_flores::lollipop_halo:
I'd love to know more about what you find appealing or entertaining about that subreddit. That was literally the one that caused me to find out how to customize my feed - so I could never ever ever see it again. (Definitely not intending to sound critical - just wondering if it's worth a third look. )

kingbean

:lollipop_flores::lollipop_halo:
I'd love to know more about what you find appealing or entertaining about that subreddit. That was literally the one that caused me to find out how to customize my feed - so I could never ever ever see it again. (Definitely not intending to sound critical - just wondering if it's worth a third look. )

I Just like pulpy horror stories. Not that much to it really.

Silver Side Up was actually a pretty fucking good album by Nickleback. After coming from a broken home too bad helped me cope with the anger

edit: Shiny Toy Guns is another.

3rd edit: Veronicas. You can see what era I lived my 20s in.

edit: Yeah I'm kind of an emotional bitch.

5th edit: I love this song.

6th edit!!

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
Silver Side Up was actually a pretty fucking good album by Nickleback. After coming from a broken home too bad helped me cope with the anger

edit: Shiny Toy Guns is another.

3rd edit: Veronicas. You can see what era I lived my 20s in.

edit: Yeah I'm kind of an emotional bitch.

5th edit: I love this song.

6th edit!!

You don't have guilty pleasures, you have great taste!

Top Bottom