• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guitar Hero 2 for X360 MSRP may be $89.99

BboyDubC

I don't get why anyone expected the game to sell for the same as the PS2 version. EVERY 360 game, even if it is just an HD update *cough*Gun*cough* gets a 10 dollar price increase. It is to be expected. Games this gen cost 10 bucks more than games last gen. You aren't paying for additional songs, you aren't paying for a wireless controller, you are just paying the price of admission to next gen games. And that price of admission is 10 bucks a pop. I thought we would all have been used to it by now? o_O

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>$20 more for a wired guitar on a system less people own? <<<

Oy.... $10 more, people. TEN. Not twenty, ten.

Angelcurio

omg rite said:
I really hope they do that, though I think GH2's soundtrack destroys the first one's.
The real problem with GH2 soundtrack is that is was too charged with heavy metal songs or rock, meanwhile the first game had a more varied soundtrack with all kind of songs.

Variety is the actual difference between the two titles.

Top Bottom