• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Breaker 3 |OT| - This is my Gunpla There are many like it but this one is mine

Vipes

Neo Member
Just got my copy of the sub version from Playasia! Hype!

Now just to clarify, I need to make a Chinese PSN acc to buy and use dlc right?

Singapore.

Keep in mind that seems like even if you download the dlc with the Singapore acc, you won't have access to the dlc with your main Us/EU acc.

Huh that's inconveniencing but hey, that only means a few less trophies on my end :/.

Thanks for clarifying guys!

Let me nip this in the bud. You do NOT need another PSN account. If your US account is the one you want to use, use it. The "DLC" for Gundam Breaker has always been free updates that ship with bonus missions and parts. As in no DLC to download from the store. At all. The only thing you will lose out on is the ingame cash store. But all that does is allow you to buy boosters with real money, or complete sets with real money instead of ingame money.

tensuke

My brother and I actually fought against some of my gunpla that I uploaded in bountyhunter, that was pretty cool. :D

edit: ^yeah, I've been using a US account and everything (online, trophies, uploading, etc) has been working fine for me. Just nothing in the PSN tab of the store which I guess is real money stuff?

Well completing the story mode is 10-20 hours for the first run.

Then there's extreme and newtype that boosts difficulty way up and requires you to spend hours grinding and getting the best parts. Then there's online and stuff. It's a pretty long game depending on how long you make it.

My brother and I actually fought against some of my gunpla that I uploaded in bountyhunter, that was pretty cool. :D

edit: ^yeah, I've been using a US account and everything (online, trophies, uploading, etc) has been working fine for me. Just nothing in the PSN tab of the store which I guess is real money stuff?

Yup the store tab is just real money for boosters at the moment. Assuming its drop rate and what not. Have not actually looked since this came out with it being real money lol.

duckroll

Haha, I'm surprised there are actual non-tournament related PLOT missions. The SD Gundam homage mission cracked me up, and now there's some AI Virus plot going on. This really does feel like a Build Fighters spin off TV anime story, complete with filler episodes. :)

sensui-tomo

so i finished story mode the other day and am now into doing this master grade stuff, wish last boss wasnt as anticlimatic as it is... GB2 had the better final boss. Then again that boss is from my favorite gundam series.

EGM92

Looking to import a copy soon.

Got some questions: what's the main difference other than characters on screen or special effects between the ps4 and vita version?
Also where's the cheapest place to get the Asian version (with English)?

I'm dumb, I shouldn't have waited until Chapter 5 to bump up the difficulty to Hardcore. It's a lot more manageable than I thought it would be.

Kaiterra

Banned
Man it really is easy to basically just become invincible once you start stacking up +Durability and auto-repair abilities.

OK so in order to redeem the Day 1 Bonus included with that english sub version (I didn't expect it), I had to create an Asia region account. There's really no way around this is there since this is an import?

I've never really done imports, so I figured I'd ask.

sensui-tomo

OK so in order to redeem the Day 1 Bonus included with that english sub version (I didn't expect it), I had to create an Asia region account. There's really no way around this is there since this is an import?

I've never really done imports, so I figured I'd ask.

you also have to play on that account, trust me its not important, just play on your normal account, you'll get the dlc mech soon enough.

duckroll

CiTvqDtUgAAaLpk.jpg:orig

Bought the HG Master Gundam Kit just for the legs, JUST to derive the parts to create a monster. Lol.

Kaiterra

Banned
Wow Bandai-Namco can go whiz up a rope. From what I read you need to register a Bandai-Namco ID with an E-mail address that matches your PSN address to upload designs to Bounty Hunter mode. So I went to do that. And they give you the option during registration to set your country as the US.

Well.

I got the confirmation E-mail and clicked on the link provided only to be greeted with the message "You can not log in to this service from that country"

Now I can't make a second account and lie about my location because my E-mail is registered. Wow. :p

Edit: Or maybe what I read was wrong because I just refreshed the Bounty Hunter mode menu and my Beargguy popped up.

Kaiterra

Banned
Oh whoa. Hah. Since the Acguy body takes up both leg and body slots, it can inherit abilities from both types of parts, letting you transfer them

Just finished the story. For some reason I should have known the final boss would be THAT. Had a blast..I'll probably keep grinding and do the other difficulties.

Edit: So am I going to be forced into building an MG unit at some point, or can I stick with and level my HG?

duckroll

So in Chapter 3 when there are 4 stages opened up for the Cup, after I beat 2 of them the Finals opens up. Does this mean I don't have to play the other 2 qualifier matches if I don't want to?

vareon

So in Chapter 3 when there are 4 stages opened up for the Cup, after I beat 2 of them the Finals opens up. Does this mean I don't have to play the other 2 qualifier matches if I don't want to?

I think so, it requires points to continue instead of finishing all of the missions.

And how did you get that leg? My Master Gundam didn't give Fuunsaiki legs.

Shouta

Yes, as I recall. You just need to get the necessary score to pass on to the next stage in the tournament.

Does anyone else have occasional graphical glitches in the assembly menu? I get black flickering triangles occasionally when looking at the stats and available EX actions. Curious if anyone else has seen this or if my PS4 is dying

It lets me take a picture of the problem so I uploaded it
http://imgur.com/Uu3aTm4

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Does anyone else have occasional graphical glitches in the assembly menu? I get black flickering triangles occasionally when looking at the stats and available EX actions. Curious if anyone else has seen this or if my PS4 is dying

never seen that before. how long were you playing and how was room temp?

ive only had graphical glitching during a later part of story mode where character cut in graphics were all artifacting.

deim0s

This happened to me and was worried for a bit that my aging tv is giving up the ghost.

never seen that before. how long were you playing and how was room temp?

ive only had graphical glitching during a later part of story mode where character cut in graphics were all artifacting.

It happens regardless of how long I play. When I took the screenshot it was right after turning it on. The room temp is pretty normal, Not too hot, not too cold. Probably like 65F or so

sensui-tomo

So if I import the game in the US from Asia, I'll be able to play online even if it's imported?

as long as your main account has ps plus you can play online (unless you play vita in which case... i think that had free online? but only with other vita owners)
To sum it up, make sure you import the asia ENG version, play it on your USA account, Have ps plus if playing on ps4, Can play online with buddies/gaf/ Feddie scum/ whatever

drac96

Is anyone using a U.S. PSN account having problems with Multiplayer? If I try to search for a lobby, or create one I get an error saying "A transmission error has occurred."

Edit: I can join a friend's game through an invite and it works totally fine. Wonder what the deal is.
Edit 2: I hooked up an old router I had lying around to see if that made a difference. It did. Now it works fine.

Alucrid

Banned
what else is good for ranged weapons? been using a hyper mega launcher since it's giving me like ... 3-400k damage per second. want to change things up a bit though.

Top Bottom