• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halloween Overwatch Event Officially Announced / Trailer / Available Now

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I haven't played OW in months, but I'm always down for Halloween events. I'll be sure to check this out/

DylanEno

title.jpg
giphy.gif

I got that they clearly had a certain theme with certain characters for the summer games but I'm pretty disappointed that every character doesn't have a Halloween costume. Hell the Viking Torb. costume from the picture with the witch mercy isn't in the game either which just seems odd.

Glad you can buy the stuff from the event (have they said if you can only buy it DURING the event? Or just going forward if you want them you can buy them which is why its 3x the normal cost of things?) although x3 of the price seems a bit excessive, x2 would have been more reasonable imo.

JBwB

That Mercy skin... Wow.

All of the skins look so good dammit! Time for another long lootbox grind. This is definitely going to effect my time with BF1.

kiguel182

PVE content? Awesome! This game keeps getting better and adding this stuff is awesome.

Can't wait to play it.

Edit: I wish they had a way to transfer stuff to the PC version from the PS4. Since I'm probably buying a PC down the line I'll lose all my skins :(

Auctopus

Halloween event is really fun. Medium complete, now on to Hard.

Lol, Mercy is the main menu character every time. They know!

kai3345

Banned
so now that you can buy them with coins, does this mean specific skins will be available for purchase after the event is over?

Wanderer5

50 loot boxes = Witch Mercy, Mad Scientist Junkrat, TWO Pumpkin Reaper, Epic skin for Ana and Reinhardt, Werewolf player icon, and lots of currency, RIP poses, and other goodies.

Thanks RNGeus for Halloween.:p

I would play the brawl now, but I giving Tomb Raider some attention for a bit.

Village

Jack reaper is tight,

I'm appreciative reaper tried.

He could have went outside as is, and would have been fine.

I bought 20 loot boxes and ended up getting Witch Mercy and Pumpkin Reaper. My free loot box ended up giving me a legendary Soldier 76 skin.

...not sure what Halloween stuff I really want. Probably Pumpkin Ana and Monster Roadhog. I doubt I'll be able to get enough credits to get Roadhog, though. Oh well.

I'll play around with the Brawl soon, I haven't played Overwatch in a very long while, so it should be fun.

Brawl isn't too bad. Coming from TF2, I feel right at home :D

Hopefully we get more of this, could be loads of fun.

GREAT for XP as well, hopefully we can crush through some levels for DAT MERCY SKIN LAWD I NEED IT

Top Bottom