• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halloween Overwatch Event Officially Announced / Trailer / Available Now

6yOhPnq.gif
I must have this. MUST.

Naite

Damn. Spent 50 pumpkins hoping for the Mercy skin and got a bunch of Junkenstein's Monsters and a Dr. Junkenstein. Pretty far from 3000 credits as well.

Locuza

First free Halloween lootbox and... one R.I.P. *crap* for Torbjön.
Second Halloween lootbox through level up and... Mercy legendary witch skin and I'm done ladys and gentlemen *drops the mic*

Ploid 3.0

I see Winston in that moon, and a ghastly bat at the top.

It's times like this where I really, really, really wish I could play Overwatch

http:
Feels bad[/QUOTE]

NX should get it. Blizzard most likely want it on anything that can play it well, and probably held out for NX because it's up soon. That's if you're getting a NX.

MrBlonde

Oh man this really sucks this launched the same day as Gears. What do I play???

I'm in the same boat bud, huge Gears fan but I will have to find some time for Overwatch this month especially if the Brawl is Halloween themed and fun. If its just a regular map then I can pass but still want some of these skins. My gaming time is limited enough so this will be tough

Junkenstein's Revenge is freaking amazing. Had some good times in the solo queue, but if you find 3 buddies and go for hard mode, you're in for a treat.

Veelk

Banned
Um

I just bought a bunch of lootboxes and their the regular loot boxes. No Halloween skins whatsoever.

What are my chances of getting a refund?

Cynar

I see Winston in that moon, and a ghastly bat at the top.

NX should get it. Blizzard most likely want it on anything that can play it well, and probably held out for NX because it's up soon. That's if you're getting a NX.
That's funny. I really hope you're right but I strongly doubt it with how Nintendo treats third parties and just the internet in general.

Anyone else getting insane brawl queue times? Been over an hour and it's just constantly loading and not putting me in a game. Tried US / EU servers and everything but no luck.

Top Bottom