• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halloween Overwatch Event Officially Announced / Trailer / Available Now

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Man i really dislike the new career profile.

You can't even see anymore how much EXP you need for level up.

Also the new stars design is just ugly.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
So is anyone else having trouble finding a game for brawl? Absolutely haven't been able to find one after waiting for multiple 5+ minute sessions.

Or is it just everyone queuing as 4 stacks?

Sternenstaub86

Neo Member
After playing the brawl, i think an Overwatch game a la Destiny would be absolutely awesome. Strikes, Raids, Gear ...etc. Overwatch is screaming for PVE with its lore and stuff...

Auctopus

What's up with the loot boxes? How come some people can seee them and some can't? (Same region)

Wait, now people are saying they've spent money on boxes but Overwatch main page says they won't be available to buy until tomorrow?

Man i really dislike the new career profile.

You can't even see anymore how much EXP you need for level up.

Also the new stars design is just ugly.
Wait, really? They changed that too? I'm not able to play for the next two days so I haven't seen the updates. Can anyone grab a screen of it?

Wait, really? They changed that too? I'm not able to play for the next two days so I haven't seen the updates. Can anyone grab a screen of it?

Looks like this now, the yellow bar under your name is the XP meter. Mousing over it doesn'rt give you any numbers.

iQZQ9ih.jpg

kaskade

Is the update a patch too with some balance changes?

edit: checked their forums and it is. I can't wait to try out that new controller profile. Hopefully the aiming is improved.

Oh man, glad that I haven't played the game that much. Only lvl 10 and I bought the game on release. Makes these past two updates nice if you want to get crates :)

Naite

Queue times for any game are pretty insane atm. Wish there were more to this mode and more PvE modes in general, but I still enjoyed it. I'm not confident in my Hanzo but this mode does help me a bit with that.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Non-competitive PVE.

Hey, Overwatch, this might be your chance to recapture my inter...

No Mercy.

Oh. OK. I guess I'll try it, but, man... I only play Mercy.

So are any of the regular maps reskinned at all? The trailer definitely shows reskinned versions of Hollywood and Eichenwalde

I haven't played those maps, so I don't know. When I was doing quick play, I kept getting Gibraltar and Route 66. Didn't see any changes to them.

kabel

Wanted the Mercy Skin soooo bad(90% of my whole OW playtime is mercy)

Bought 24 loot boxes to make sure that it probably drops.

It's in the first loot box.

smh, i'ts like Blizz themself telling me that these loot boxes are a fucked up system but people keep buying them...

Wanted the Mercy Skin soooo bad(90% of my play whole playtime)

Bought 24 loot boxes to make sure that it probably drops.

It's in the first loot box.

smh, i'ts like Blizz themself telling me that these loot boxes are a fucked up system but people keep buying them...
think of it as a reward for blizz for spending so much

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
@PlayOverwatch 4m4 minutes ago

Due to a bug, we've temporarily disabled Leaderboards on PC, PS4, and XB1. No ETA for a fix, but we'll provide an update once it's resolved!

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Apologies for misreporting that the brawl gave coins in the old thread, I had just played a match and my excitement got the better of me.
I had more coins and couldn't think of where they had come from.

Top Bottom