Halo 3 ODST codes are currently being sent out

TheXbox

Aug 26, 2012
343 is like me in high school. They made it. Just barely, at the last minute, but they made it.

Ape

Banned
Dec 27, 2013
I have faith that the game is coming out this month. No delays to announce, Stinkles sounded super optimistic and we got this. If it were to be delayed, wouldn't we hear something, anything? Because at this point we have two days and nothing. It isn't happening.

It doesn't matter what you think, this is the reality that we are in.

Pretty happy to know for a fact that we will be playing ODST in a couple days at the latest.

Like always, have a little faith.

Evo X

Mar 5, 2013
Damn, they made good on their word of May release.

Didn't we have a huge thread bitching about a delay over an innocuous comment about them testing?

Ape

Banned
Dec 27, 2013
for some reason i didn't get my code until i turned my xbox on. just so you guys know.

Ape

Banned
Dec 27, 2013
Thanks for the response.

Just got the code when my Xbox connected to XBL :)
I wonder if that's going to be a thing from now on. Just to prevent inactive accounts from having codes sit int their box forever.

OrbitalBeard

Jun 2, 2013
Bought or try to play online, because I bought it and got nothing of it.
I'm pretty sure if you played the game while connected to the internet at any point before Dec. 19th, you'll get an ODST code. You didn't have to play any MP. In fact, if you bought the game during its first month, you probably couldn't lol